Search results for query: *

1. Sheep

Masters Sync Pair Scouting thread

Passing on her since there are others I'd rather save for, especially with the vday Serena scout coming up! She has such an adorable outfit. My Hoenn bias almost told me to try for May though but... I'm honestly quite poor haha. Only have enough for 2 or so multis ; ;
  2. Sheep

Not sure exact percentages, but quite rare! Still, Masters has a better rate to roll 5* than some other gachas, so it's not absolutely awful. Still, that's pretty awesome anyway, congrats. \o/ No N for me rip
  3. Sheep

Had a really great streak with scouts lately. Did 4 singles, 3/4 of them were 5*. Got Holiday Erika on the first pull too! Also my first Leaf + Eevee and a dupe Lisia. <3
  4. Sheep

I'm happy enough with the steel pairs I already do have and use often (Steven, Jasmine, Solgaleo), but wanted to pull Gloria for the novelty of her being the first gen 8 character to release. Probably going to stop at this point though, not really happy with the buffet event at all so far with...
  5. Sheep

I'm mostly f2p (spent a bit earlier in the game's lifespan) but have pulled Blue so many times that he's now 5/5, and pulled him again yesterday. It never ends. Where is my Gloria? ;_; Anyone had any luck with pulls recently?
  6. Sheep

Used maybe 6,000 gems, no Alder... that's okay though. maybe another time!! He's not my favorite champion but I loooove Unova so I wanted to try for him anyway. I also hope they'll add Lillie to the choose your own 5-star scout eventually. That's the one thing I'd spend money on ;o;
  7. Sheep

I heard he was mixed since First Impression can only be used once as the very first move you select, unless you switch out and back in. I don't co-op much so that strat doesn't really work for me too well. And Pin Missile is really weak ): but if you get him to 3/5 you'll unlock a sync grid...
  8. Sheep

congrats to everyone on the new pulls! I didn't get SS Cynthia either but am still happy finally pulling Red. he's so strong! doesn't seem like I'll get SS Leaf or SS Blue though, but won't complain much, since I got the main one I wanted. was thinking of spending money for paid gems for the...
  9. Sheep

^wow lol I pulled red too!! never got him last time, feel so satisfied to finally not be in the no-red group anymore :enzap:
  10. Sheep

got Morty on my second pull in his banner! he's my OG favorite so I was quite happy ❤️ now I have to hope I get Red next time lol, didn't have much luck with Guzma and Serena sadly ='(
Back
Top Bottom