Search results for query: *

1. S

SwSh Villain Team Speculation

There's just something....off about Bede too. That look in his eye, it's deranged. He has some kind of connection to team Yell as well, just in its design. Maybe he's Marnie's bitter ex-childhood friend like I theorized, having formed team yell as an attempt to spite her.
  2. S

There's no doubt they're being controlled by someone. Whether that's the league or the armigers remains to be seen. Also, I didn't expect Marnie to have the grizzled, jaded veteran look she has. It'll provide an interesting contrast to Hop, and maybe give her a few points in common with Norene...
  3. S

My theories tend to get like this. I'm simply obsessive about them. That being said, do you personally like the theories, and do you think they are likely?
  4. S

Here's my theory on how the Villainous team dynamics will work in sword and Shield: The football hooligans: team yell (or spector, as I like to call them as I hate the name team yell), are not fans of your second, female rival (the leak calls her Marnie but my theory calls her Ciara), but are...
  5. S

Football hooligans seem like a good choice.
Back
Top Bottom