Search results for query: *

1. S

SwSh Possible themes of Sword and Shield's story:

Aspiration. Ambition. A recurring theme of the pokemon world as a whole. This can be made to go along with anything, but tying it to Ubi Sunt has interesting implications. Owing to SM's take on bonds (and its deconstruction thereoff), I'd like to see the same approach applied to aspiration and...
  2. S

What's really interesting about these two games is the potential of how they could contrast SM in terms of themes and story. SM had a gimmick and legendaries running on light, and cooperation was talked about rather often. SS' gimmick appears to run on darkness, and it seems personal prowess is...
  3. S

Strength has absolutely been confirmed as a theme. I still hold out hope that they may use ubi-sunt in some capacity. It gels well with strength and lost legends, and with personal growth in general. "What does it cost to be the strongest? How many dreams to you have to crush? Your friend's...
  4. S

Well, The game's director mentioned that the primary theme of the game is growth and prowess. Given what we see now, I still think my decosntructive theories still stand. That, and I didn't literally mean any pokemon fusion. I did mean something along the lines of a legendary (Zacian and...
  5. S

those all gell very well with what I've mentioned. And they fit the more deconstructive predictions I have a little too well.
  6. S

One of my favourite elements of pokemon is it's storytelling, which it accomplishes environmentally. Each region seems to be themed around a certain idea that's present in both the main plot, the background lore, and even the way the region's constructed. That's why, given that Galar is based...
Back
Top Bottom