Search results for query: *

1. S

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Again, they could extend this gen and make gen IX coincide with the 30th anniversary.
  2. S

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

In any case we really never quite know what's going to happen. There is the distinct possibility that they just continuously extend this generation in order to make IX concurrent with the 30th anniversary (giratina's mother I feel old).
  3. S

If we get a china region for gen IX, we need a nine-colored deer legendary
  4. S

It also caused actionable instances of harrasment and libel.
  5. S

Eh, I still think they may go into more complex themes with the story as time goes on. Also, TBF, the infamous rival to pokemon did in fact call out it's fan's endless nostalgia. twice. It's high time we get our Tri. and Last Evolution.
  6. S

My prediction was that Gen X would be a hard reboot of the franchise in time for the 30th anniversary, thus leaving it up to gen IX to be the one with all the continuity callbacks and the themes of nostalgia gone wrong and letting go of the past.
  7. S

Too early to announce gen IX to be frank.
  8. S

Is there any kind of item similar to the tiki idol from xy in legends arceus?
  9. S

No. The reasons for this are rather complex. But rest assured they would have a better payoff. First, the game's art style is a direct throwback to GENs III-V. The human characters, Pokemon, and just general art are deliberate throwbacks. There are throwbacks to GEN I, but those are less...
  10. S

My idea was punks vs goths or metalheads vs rappers, with the real antagonists just being a bunch of regular trainers motivated by nostalgia gone wrong (which is fairly universal). Also, corrupt pokemon league (which could be done anywhere). Also, Baltic sea or Finland. Romania too.
  11. S

Considering the Battle Zone is the south Sakhalin.... Though frankly I don't want to try Russia quite yet. Personally either central europe, or the balkans. Greece, anyone? My personal pet theories are, however, either former Czechoslovakia or former Yugoslavia, basically one pokemon league...
  12. S

I'm still sticking to my pet theory of Eastern Europe.
  13. S

It's the Netherlands, I'm telling you. Not only from the pikachu plush (which was dressed like a Dutch peasant) in the treehouse video that announced legends: arceus, but it would be the perfect way to iterate on that game's wide environments with a full open world.
  14. S

Stream had a Pikachu in Dutch peasant dress. The one before SS had a pikachu in a tartan I rest my case.
  15. S

I actually want them to do eastern Europe, then chugoku.
  16. S

9 is frankly likely to be the Netherlands, maybe some DLC in Belgium or Luxembourg.
  17. S

Everything and nothing (whilst maintaining some subtelty). Also Apex and Nadir without the thesaurus abuse.
  18. S

What about Zero and Infinity then?
  19. S

Any name pair that screams "Netherlands?"
  20. S

The wierd thing about version names is that while they're very literal, they've never been about simplistic concepts. X and Y weren't refering to letters, they were refering to axis. There's always been a degree of loaded language to the titles, not just simplistic concepts. Hence, I thoroughly...
Back
Top Bottom