Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Hey guys. If I were to build a Sand Team, which ability that an offensive Garchomp must have? Sand Veil,or Rough Skin?
  2. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) On second thought, I change my mind. I just realized that there's another way to put Blaziken into good use.
  3. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Excuse me. I know it may sounds too clear, but do you have a Torchic that has the Speed Boost ability with either the Jolly or Adamant nature? I'll be trading any pokemon for it. I wanted to get it fair and square.
  4. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Excuse me guys. If I were to EV train my soon to be Leavanny, then give 10 Carbos, equipped with Macho Brace,and have the pokerus, how many Basclins do I have to take down to reach the EV of 152? I know that each vitamins worth +10, Basclins worth...
  5. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I knew that a lot of the legendary pokemon will be banned from the PWT.
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question I like to ask of you. If I were to compete in Pokemon World Tournament, which kind of tier pokemon will have the best chance of winning the tournament? Is it the Ubers,Overused,Underused,Neverused,Rarelyused, or anything else?
  7. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I see. So if doesn't matter if I use the same trainer's name from BW after BW connects to BW2.
  8. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Really? Well, it says that once that the memory link of Pokemon Black 1 inserts Pokemon Black 2, something may have happen.
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hey guys. Once I get Pokemon Black Version 2, and I've already got Black Version 1. Then having its flashbacks, should I use the same identity as I was back in Black Version 1?
  10. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question I like to ask of you. If I used the Memory Link, and it has its records from Black 1 version and insert into Black 2 version, should I put the same identity of the trainer I used in Black 1 on Black 2?
  11. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok. Thank you for the information.
  12. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hello guys. I've made some trades. I got a Charmeleon and a Tyranitar who have the ability Sand Stream but I have a problem. Two of my pokemon that I just got have each have a pokerus. If I plan to EV a pokemon who drank 10 Carbos, equipped with a...
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok. I understand. Thank you.
  14. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Well, at first. I got a Feebas first and then evolve him into a Milotic with the Prism item in order to fulfill my pokedex. Then I train him or before that. To tell you the truth, I plan to raise a Milotic who will have the combination of Rest and...
  15. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Hello there. I like to ask you something. Well, I like to have a Milotic. Should I EV train a Feebas before evolve into a Milotic? Or something else? Let me know when you have the chance? I got EV reducing berries just in case.
  16. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok. Thank you. ^_^
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So when it reaches at 999:59, nothing will affect the gameplay?
  18. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok. More specifically, what's going to happen when the time reaches 999:99? To be honest, I kind of worried because Pokemon Black Version happened to be my first real pokemon game.
  19. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question I like to ask. If time reaches up to 918:34-999:99, what's going to happen to the pokemon game progress? Will it erase the progress?
  20. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Ok. Thank you so much. EV training might come in handy in the Wi-Fi battles, the Battle Subway battles, the Video Games Championship battles, and the Pokemon World Tournament battles. Don't you think?
Back
Top Bottom