Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Godo-kun Commissions are... tricky for each individual person. I can't give you a definitive price at which to start off at. Every artist is different; whether they're different styles, different mediums, different expressions, different anything. In the...
  2. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition @Typloterra I don't know if your question is render irrelevant at this time, as I notice that your question was made back on the 2nd of this month. However, if you are still wondering, I would highly recommend a Wacom tablet. Bamboo, Bamboo FUN, Intuos...
  3. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Haha, not at all. C: Nothing in the Artists' Alcove are restricted to just Pokémon. So long as you drew it and it's not inappropriate for the forums, then it's totally okay to upload to the Artists' Alcove. Even graphics, such as icons, avatars and banners...
  4. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Well, the shops in the Artisans' Gallery consist mainly of things that people are willing to make for people. That type of shop could exist in there, but if no one's made one, it's probably because they're not willing to do so. Most fakemon creations or...
  5. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition It could be the BBCode tags. Do you type them in or usually use the message shortcut for them? If it's not that, then there could be something up with using TinyPic. Personally, I do suggest using either ImageShack or PhotoBucket.
  6. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition It is preferred that you post only your art and your art alone if you're wanting to make a thread anywhere in the Artist's Alcove. The only places that bend the rules slightly are the Artisans' Gallery and the Spriters' Sanctuary as people in the Artisans'...
  7. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Well... Photography does count as a form of art. So it would be all right for you you post photography here in the Artists' Alcove if you would like to do so. Well... the main forum, really. Then again, it also does depend if these cartoons are something...
  8. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Yes, you are. You can post sketches, illustrations and photoshopped works in the Alcove if you want to showcase them or ask for critique. The Spriter's Sanctuary is the same, only it's specifically for sprites. If you want to open up a shop, then the...
  9. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition @RainbowMoondust You can perhaps find them at the Spriter's Resource. @KantoMasta If you're posting to update your shop, then that's perfectly fine. @Tricky Kipper Uhm... isn't exactly the place to ask that question, to be honest. If you're looking for...
  10. S

Simple Art Gallery Q&A

Re: Simple Q&A Artist Alcove Edition Yep... there's actually a site that's listed in the Tutorials and Resources thread in this forum that links to a very good website that has many different kinds of sprite sheets from many different games on handheld systems.
Back
Top Bottom