Search results for query: *

1. Shib

What are your game headcanons?

Funny thing is several of the games actually imply that Pokémon don’t lay eggs, suggesting that the eggs are more like built cradles. Could be that the NPCs sprouting that stuff are doing the same awkward shuffle away from “the talk” I’m pretty sure that those comments are more hand waving away...
  2. Shib

Fire types might resist fire damage but they aren’t immune, smoke inhalation and as Nitro Indigo mentions above debris.
  3. Shib

Since learning about the beta versions of Entei, Raikou and Suicune I like the (I think fairly common) headcannon that the betas are the original Pokémon that died in the fire. (For context: View: https://twitter.com/drlavayt/status/1205450295091724288?s=21 View...
  4. Shib

I’d love it if they made her a brumy but I cannot imagine it happening. I suspect most of the characters will end up with the typical Americanised idea of a British accent if any attempts at British accents are made at all. In my head Leon and hop have Mancunian (Manchester) accents - largely...
  5. Shib

In my mind this guy on the S.S. Anne is Looker.
  6. Shib

Without changing the core of the typical Pokémon story I think it’s be very difficult for them to do something like that - it would fit better as a sideline game, I’m thinking like Colosseum/XD. The easiest starting point for that which fits the main cannon that I can see is having the player...
  7. Shib

but that they have sort of done with the Pokémon multiverse - OR/AS is in a separate universe to R/S/E and I’ve seen a lot of people debate how every other game fits these two universes while ignoring the fact that US/UM implies that the heads from the evil teams in the Rainbow Rocket story have...
  8. Shib

To be fair it also only works as game headcanon as the anime has clearly shown that the Koala like creature is the Pokémon and can exist without the log.
  9. Shib

The professors don't really need the player's help in filling the Pokédex. They already have all the basic info on most Pokémon catalogued but the lie of the Pokédex is to give the young trainers incentive to catch Pokémon and rewards tgrm with "fun fact" type info about Pokémon. This is why...
  10. Shib

I find it easiest to just assume each game is an entirely separate universe. even gen 1 to gen 2 which was developed as a direct sequel as it seems a much better explanation for all the new Pokémon to me than "we thought there were only 150 Pokémon in the world until around 100 more were...
  11. Shib

There is so much stuff across various games and other media that show Pokémon as a multiverse that I just find it strange that some people make so much effort to force all the games into a single cohesiveness universe. Could be that because I'm a comic book and Sci fi fan so for me as soon as...
Back
Top Bottom