Search results for query: *

1. Shib

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Honestly I’ve seen some fakes more detailed than this.
  2. Shib

There have been a lot of computer game fake leaks that have been incredibly complicated and often look better than what’s delivered - if I remember right there was an insanely good fake Project Dolphin (GameCube) leak which was a VR based thing. The cinematic that went with it was actually a lot...
  3. Shib

Gotta make the obvious “Pokémon Ranch 2 Confirmed” joke :-P (I’m aware that’s not what the context of Cowboys means here)
  4. Shib

I’ve seen this suggested and other people who are knowledgeable in this state that Stars was never a code name applied to any Alola games. Even so if that was the case a correction tweet (e.g saying “this wasn’t what happened in the end but we thought it would because of X”) would make Centro...
  5. Shib

Problem I have with Centro is they’ve been wrong in the past then deleted tweets of incorrect info to cover it - getting stuff wrong occasionally is fine, pretending you’re a bastion of knowledge is not. I could be remembering wrong but I’m pretty sure it was Centro who said Pokémon Stars was...
  6. Shib

Agreed, we really don’t need people shouting about how Let’s Go Johto is now certain again - remember this was in the Snap announcement which ended with a comment about another big announcement coming in a couple of days. People went on and on about the plushies meaning Let’s Go Johto then...
  7. Shib

I’m of exactly the same opinion. I’ve never got on with MMOs, even ones that I’ve had real world friends playing. I’ve always found that they’re either massively tedious, over reliant on other players (who you can’t always rely on) or just generally poor games masked with marketing hype. I have...
  8. Shib

Then why didn’t you mention the context when you posted it?
  9. Shib

what’s the context of this image? looks like something that anyone with a bit of design software could whip up.
  10. Shib

I wouldn’t mind that derailment, but I absolutely loved OoA and OoS! :p
  11. Shib

I think a lot of people need to temper their expectations to avoid disappointment! :p
  12. Shib

Personally I’d be surprised if Sinnohan forms were added - to me that kind of retcon is a bit too out there unless it’s for Pokémon from gen 5 onwards. But even then I’m really not expecting it, I suspect any new Pokémon “design budget” for remakes in this gen will be new G-Max forms.
  13. Shib

Did you not play Gen 1 & 2? Grindy as anything. Not just on the exp front but eggs in Gen 2 are such a massive grind too!
  14. Shib

Shinies do show on followers in SwSh - which makes the choice to not show shiny spawns in overworld odder
  15. Shib

I can’t claim to have texted every Pokémon but I’ve had a few follower Pokémon crossovers between LG and SwSh and I can definitely say that with those LG uses the typical game following character formula of having them basically stuck one pace behind the PC and move at the same rate as the PC...
  16. Shib

Soft disagree on this - while much of the good stuff from LG was taken to SwSh, I’d say that none of it was done better and some was done worse. The two primary culprits in this are two features I was never particularly fond of any way but Overworld mons and Following mons. To me it’s hugely...
  17. Shib

I thought so - that’s Dynamax Adventures. Itd be quite disappointing but I can imagine Sinnoh remakes using Dynamax Adventures as the template for the Underground.
  18. Shib

Did people really think this? I thought that they first showcased Max Raids at the infamous E3 and it literally showed exactly what the finished thing was - co-op multiplayer battles. I might be remembering wrong butI didn’t ever think it would be more than that - Dynamax adventures I saw a lot...
  19. Shib

“Porting” 3DS games to Switch is enough to right off any supposed leak to me. It’s possible but would frankly require so much work that I don’t think it would be worth it without being a remaster at the very least if not a remake so what would be the point? If they really are ports with minimal...
  20. Shib

Isn’t it funny how circular the conversation is here: as I previously theorised:
Back
Top Bottom