Search results for query: *

1. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

It won’t be - there is no purpose to doing so at this point in the game’s life. I suspect GTS was likely moved to Home as a way of sidestepping NSO subscription requirements (eg what happens if you put a Mon up on GTS a day before your NSO sub expires then check it the next day only to find...
  2. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

Dude is literally just posting “I’m at a place I regularly work” it means nothing in particular. He’s on GameFreak’s board of directors, GameFreak are part owners of TPCi - chances are he’s there an awful lot but with the pandemic situation it’s a bit more interesting for him when he is actually...
  3. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

One positive though is that you don’t have to wait for it to fully recharge - as soon as enough energy has recharge you can use it again. Obviously not helpful for transferring shiny legendaries but does make transporting regular shinies quicker.
  4. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I’m at level 33 and it unlocked for me this morning. 5 non legendary shinies transferred- now to wait a week to get the last few (I’m a massively casual Go player and already moved my Kanto shinies over through Let’s Go)
  5. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

QR code On island scan once you’ve completed the main game https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-news/nows-your-chance-for-magearna/ edit: whoops didn’t see the reply above - must remember to check for next page before hitting reply!
  6. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

If you have a 3DS you can get Celebi from the Virtual Console Crystal version and Magearna from Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.
  7. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

Home is connected to your Nintendo ID - I've used it a cross 4 games (Sword, Shield, Let's Go Pikachu, Let's Go Eevee), across two Switches but always on my Nintendo ID profile. If I was you I'd just download the Switch app and see how it works, it's free to do so, so it's not like you lose...
  8. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

If you have both copies of the game you can use just the app on the console to transfer from one game to the other - as the save files are on the console not the game cards it's much easier than Bank for that too, just open the app, choose which game to move from, pull the mons you want into...
  9. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

To be honest there are so many trades asking for Zacian or Zamazenta at the minute for just about anything that I think you unlikely to get them for anything except trading Zacian for Zamazenta (or vice versa)
  10. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I was playing Omega Ruby last night and decided to hop on the GTS there out of curiosity...damn, that one had truly been broken by hackers. Searching for most Pokémon was bringing up trainers whose character icons were broken, tonnes of suspicious shinies being offered for rubbish and obviously...
  11. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

You can filter out people asking for legendaries and mythicals, but it would be much better if it treated those as separate categories. I'm not a fan of the Home GTS, but the Home storage and movement of Pokémon is definitely improved over Bank. Edit: just seen this... View...
  12. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I've deliberately been staggering my Home uploads from Bank until we get some level of clarification on the Magearna issue.
  13. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I have around 150 Meltan stashed in my Let's Go Pikachu, just grabbed 8 for GTS and they aren't tradable on GTS! Really annoying as despite being Mythical they don't have ribbons so I assumed they'd be tradable Feeling a lot like Clefable right now!
  14. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I managed to find the app on the play store by searching Pokémon then clicking on The Pokémon Company on one of the other apps to show all their apps and there it was.
  15. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

If you mark Pokémon as favourites they are the only ones that show.
  16. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

According to the mobile app my Rhyhorn that was caught in Galar can't ever go back there! View: https://twitter.com/shib_san/status/1227579896039432192?s=20
  17. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I'm running on the assumption that it'll only be Galar starters but mentioning Melmetal is a good shout, that's one that would definitely make sense. Urshifu also makes sense but would also be in that catagory just to stretch out the content of the DLC. I can also imagine Snorlax and...
  18. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

I think it's probably best to assume only Starters and maybe some special Pokémon will be gigantamax trainable to save disappointed later. It would be so much better if you could train any Gigantamaxable Pokémon to gigantamax but then it would reduce the interest in raids.
  19. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

The fact that I'm not the only person saying they'll get Home while others are shouting about how much of a rip off shows that it's subjective. I'm not trying to convince you that it's worth you spending your money on, clearly you don't think it's worth the fee. Of course I'd prefer it to be...
  20. Shib

SwSh Pokemon Home

Except it is subjective because what seems good value to one person won't to another. You can't tell other people what they should think is good value as their circumstances will be different to your own.
Back
Top Bottom