Search results for query: *

1. Shib

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Same on both of these! I got three Gigs Butterfrees within two hours - 2 raids spawned on my game, 1 on my wife's, one of the ones on my game was the result of using a wishing piece or whatever it's called- the increased spawn rate on Butterfree is very obvious at the moment. Haven't had any...
  2. Shib

I still give that honor to Inkay personally, but that might be because I was so determined to finish that Pokedex without looking up any evolutions and that git broke me! :-P
  3. Shib

Interesting that Lengendaries could be put into the wild area - I realise that was done via hack, but wouldn't it be cool if some event Pokémon were done that way (input code and they appear in the Wild Area) instead of just delivery man?
  4. Shib

Agree in theory, but that's a bad example as you could get a level 1 Palkia in HG/SS if you traded in an Arceus.
  5. Shib

If there is no GTS like facility I think you would still be able to trade online by meeting people in the Wild Area when connected to the Internet, but that will likely require having those people preregistered as friends either through the Switch or possibly directly through the game. But of...
Back
Top Bottom