Search results for query: *

1. Shib

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

@Esserise not only do we have goats, they’ve tried taking over! 'Curious' goats take over empty seaside town :-P
  2. Shib

I really hate games that force button mash combos or timing button pressed on cut scenes, I realise that it’s to try to make it more interactive and immersive but it has the complete opposite effect on me, takes me out of the moment and feels like a cheap gimmick so I’d hate if Pokémon...
  3. Shib

I found the way that Pokémon on jobs returned to boxes was too annoying while I was trying to build my Galar dex so I didn’t use the feature after an initial play around to see how it worked.
  4. Shib

Piers' "performances" were definitely a bit awkward - having one song would have been fine and not been a massive drain on the development resources. Or they could have gone Splatoon like and had a gibberish language so it at least sounded like someone was singing.
  5. Shib

I've seen a lot of comments around the net (often Twitter) with people saying they want voice acting in the Pokémon games but I really, really don't personally. I often see people cite that they hate having to read the dialogue to their kids, but I grew up playing games with no voice acting...
  6. Shib

Sorry, I haven't looked through all the stats so I probably misread what was posted elsewhere.
  7. Shib

It's not a total waste - the rare pool is more likely to have better IVs, egg moves and hidden abilities so it makes sense for some duplication.
  8. Shib

The one really big issue I've had with Shield is the lack of GTS. I realise that it's likely to be a part of Home, but with Home not releasing along side the games it has made Pokédex completion pretty painful. A lot of people seem to have got the etiquette that offering up version exclusives...
Back
Top Bottom