Search results for query: *

1. Shib

SwSh Latest Wild Area Max Raids

New shiny raid with Chandelure- apparently summer is the Spooky time for Japan so it’s ghost themed.
  2. Shib

New raid den event with a Shiny Grapploct https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/maxraidbattles/eventden-tentaclepokemonevent.shtml I’m still enjoying these events and they’re good incentive to switch back to Shield but I really hope we get more like the Zeraora event at some point before these...
  3. Shib

I’m assuming it’s probably just going to be for a couple of days as an April fools.
  4. Shib

I’ve found that getting bottle caps is so easy in Sword/Shield that it really sticks out as a bit of a naff prize for an event, I’d have preferred it to be some of the apricorn/sport/safari balls personally.
  5. Shib

Shiny Cramorant is indeed catchable and I assume 100% success for host at least as I caught mine in a beast ball ;-)
  6. Shib

The time change method really shouldn’t have any effect on your switch or your game and is pretty easy to do but it is a bit of a moral grey area in terms of cheating. I’ll be honest I thought the trade to force a y-comm refresh was so well known at this point that I don’t ever mention it - I...
  7. Shib

If you aren’t adverse to slightly underhand methods you can use the clock change cheat to scroll through a raid den until you find a shiny. It’s still time consuming but means using less wishing pieces and less running around.
  8. Shib

Supposedly the capture rate for hosting was guaranteed but for other participants was lowest possible. I didn’t manage to get one, little disappointed but wasn’t one I was absolutely desperate to get.
  9. Shib

shiny Skwovet seems to be proving very elusive for me. Was really hoping to find two but would just be happy with one now!
  10. Shib

I can imagine there being a Halloween type raid event but it being the short one that takes one weekend out of the longer month long type event. Ghost types with a garunteed shiny den on something like Pumpkaboo for the weekend would be cool.
  11. Shib

Get a Kantonian one and give it an ever stone while breeding...I’m currently trying to breed a shiny Johtoan Corsola and the everstone trick which was also in Sun and Moon 100% works
  12. Shib

I assume everyone knows about the Zeraora raids. I’m a little underwhelmed by them, was expecting them to be more like the Mewtwo raids ( perhaps slightly easier because of type coverage) But they’re very easy. ive had a few that are only three star but even five stars I’ve managed to solo with...
  13. Shib

Not a bug, part of the latest event raids serebii has the details: Event Den Pokedex Completion Event - Max Raid Battles - Pokémon Sword & Shield
  14. Shib

It really wouldn't, without a really good team this raid is damned impossible, if you had to do it with Hop dragging you down it wouldn't be fun for experienced players, let alone kids playing a Pokémon game for the first time. As an event its great, it's added a way to get the Kanto started...
Back
Top Bottom