Search results for query: *

1. Shib

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I mentioned before that I wrongly thought you needed to beat Peony to do the Dynamax Adventure and honestly it seems so odd to me that they didn’t use that obvious roadblock. At least those ones level scaled though so you had a low level legendary rather than a game breaking super powered one.
  2. Shib

I wouldn’t say it’s less predictable because there is a set pattern to how the NPCs use it, but even knowing that pattern it still adds a challenge if the dynamax option doesn’t land at the right time.
  3. Shib

Ive deliberately avoided this thread for a few days but funnily enough she was in the first CT raid I did.
  4. Shib

It has to drop the same time worldwide, looking at the windows for different time zones I think they’ve picked a pretty fair slot.
  5. Shib

I started a new game on a different account and it includes the DLC...
  6. Shib

easy handwave with birds - they can migrate great distance so the Kanto versions are new arrivals and the Galarian versions have been there generations not surprised at all - I said when DLC was announced I said I expected them but a few people said “but no third versions.” Technically it’s...
  7. Shib

Thing is it would just be the same thing you’d have to buy multiple times - like how Sword and Shield have the same DLC (with minor differences) but you still have to buy a separate pass for each game
  8. Shib

depends on how it’s acquired - if it’s a reward from raids then it’ll be available to people with the expansion, people with NSO subscription and people who have friends locally with the expansion pass.
  9. Shib

I don’t know how this only just occurred to me but...... how do the Slowpoke sometimes wander into the trains (as per the expansion pass prelude that was added a while before the expansion pass was released) when the train station on the IoA is actually a Corviknight can station?
  10. Shib

nope, I thought it was pretty straight forward too, I wonder if having the ability to move the camera round is throwing some people off.
  11. Shib

Urshifu’s forms aren’t version exclusive - they’re just based on which tower you choose, so I’m guessing you mean tied to storyline choices? I find a lot of this data mine stuff really interesting but always find myself wondering why they’d put the code into a patch so far ahead of the DLC...
  12. Shib

Given that Kubfu and Urshifu are Legendary it seems somewhat minor as an evolution problem but:
  13. Shib

There is story tied to why you get Kubfu and it’s evolved by something in the towers - edit put the thing in the spoiler below Ive just done the tower of Darkness, didn’t try to go back but seems like it’s evolve it then or don’t evolve it at all.
  14. Shib

I’ve got as far as getting Kubfu and about to do one of the towers. So far I feel the expansion pass is worth the money, if CT has a similar amount of content to IoA then I’d say that the expansion pass surpasses the amount of new content typically added for a third version. Personally I’d...
  15. Shib

I’m so glad I went into that with low expectations because that Snap announcement is such a surprise that I’m now beaming! cant wait to do some Zeraora raids later too! Nice that these boss raids could be a recurring thing now.
  16. Shib

Could be weather or area specific in IoA. Also might not be any connection to availability of regional evos but just seems a slight possibility.
  17. Shib

The presence of Alolan Diglett in the DLC really makes me think they might make IoA an area where you can get Alolan evos to occur but it seems strange given they’ve change the traditional area based evos to stone evolution
  18. Shib

my issue with the trading in is if you want say an Alolan Marrowak on your team but from your own trainer ID - I often like to breed teams for new play throughs so this is a situation I’m likely to encounter more often as new games come out of there isn’t a way to choose which evo you get. a...
  19. Shib

Galarian evolutions could be achieved with a held item said to be “imbued with Galar Particles” or something similar. mid actually prefer it not be done by where a Pokémon was originally caught as I’d like to be able to breed Pokémon in future games and evolve them into the regional version...
  20. Shib

How so? All the info I can see on Exeggutor implies that the Kantonian is the original but life in Alola changed it.
Back
Top Bottom