Search results for query: *

1. Shib

Other Monster Capture Games

Same, it’s why I started the thread :p Have to admit though Invisimals (and to a lesser extent Chibi Robo Lets Go Photo) put me off games that require a camera gimmick for gameplay so I might give that one a miss. I’ve been quite enjoying Digimon Cyber Sleuth - while I liked a lot of things...
  2. Shib

I’d forgotten Invisimals - I got that cheap years ago just for the PSP camera and felt instantly rewarded when playing it as Brian Blessed appeared on screen. Don’t think I really played it much though to be honest.
  3. Shib

I had heard interesting things about Shin Megami Tensei before so it’s on my radar and the recent Nintendo Direct mini with the announcement of V has got thinking I’ll probably look at it closer when that launches. I’ve played a little bit on one of the main line Dragon Quest games but never...
  4. Shib

I’ve been playing Pokémon games since gen 1 but haven’t ever really looked too closely at similar franchises until recently. A few months ago I got Yokai Watch 1 and 2 for £2 each so far only played a bit of 1 but it is fun so going to carry on with it. I’m not too fond of the battle system...
Back
Top Bottom