Search results for query: *

1. Shib

Your controversial opinions

Yeah basically this - so many Digimon look like a person in armour or a costume (e.g angemon, Ravmon) that just don’t look like monsters at all. With humanoid Pokémon even the most Human looking (Mr. Mime maybe?) looks obviously not human.
  2. Shib

I really cannot stand the humanoid Digimon designs. As soon as any look like a person in a costume they really don’t look like monsters to me so miss the point. At least the “humanoid” Pokémon really don’t look that human.
  3. Shib

personally I find it easier to believe that there are more Pokémon in those worlds that we don’t see than there being just Humans and Poipole - I suspect it’s left deliver vague because it lets players fill in the gaps with their own head cannon and why waste time writing lore that’s difficult...
  4. Shib

from the Ultra Sun Pokédex: This Ultra Beast is well enough liked to be chosen as a first partner in its own world. Use of first implies that there are others and people do “befriend?” others.
  5. Shib

a second set of starters with a more difficult type learning curve would be a pretty cool idea for a Hard mode setting. Perhaps then they wouldn’t necessarily even need the typical rock-paper-scissors type advantage setting. Potentially your rival could have a Pokémon that wasn’t available to...
  6. Shib

Phantump Sun These Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died in the forest. Their cries sound like eerie screams. Ultra Sun By imitating the voice of a child, it causes people to get hopelessly lost deep in the forest. It's trying to make friends with them. literally...
  7. Shib

I’m well aware of this which is why I personally compare it more to the later 3DS games - so the points of the tedious and repetitive parts still stands. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed Cyber Sleuth but it’s an easy comparison to get an idea of what a Namco Bandai produced mainline Pokémon game...
  8. Shib

It’s not really our choice - personally I enjoyed Sword and Shield so have little passion in any debate about “handing the franchise” to another dev. I do however think that the suggestion is an easy answer for people who are unhappy with the games but it misses a lot of the finer details that...
  9. Shib

If you want a hint of what Bandai Namco would do with a mainline Pokémon game try Digimon Cyber Sleuth and you’ll realise that while they are capable of good graphics and gameplay it often comes at the cost of things like a wider connected world and the use of repetitive missions to reuse a lot...
  10. Shib

How dare you say my precious Pokémon aren’t real!?!? :-P
  11. Shib

I still just see spikey worm :-P
  12. Shib

Giratina’s Origin form is a terrible Pokémon design - it’s just a spikey worm!
  13. Shib

Just my opinion - falls too squarely into the anime cliche of “need to be stronger so add another transformation.” I’m not a fan of the lore as it doesn’t make much sense that it’s implied that either Kalos or Hoenn (depending on timeline) have had this stuff going on for years and no one knew...
  14. Shib

I’d definitely give you that as a hot take but probably because I view it entirely the opposite. To me Megas are a bit of a nonsense gimmick and regional variations make more sense because they link more to real life evolution.
  15. Shib

I really didn’t see the point of the raids prior to release, felt a bit too much like a “look Pokémon Go players, here’s a thing you guys like” (yes I’m aware they said it was coincidental) so more of a marketing move than fun gameplay but I found they’ve actually made the game a lot more fun...
  16. Shib

I’m pretty sure it was Sainsbury’s but I definitely saw it in more than one branch. It’s the sort of deal that hung around for ages, but these days even half that discount would be gone in five minutes - I think there’s a lot more armchair entrepreneurs around now who just pour money to eBay in...
  17. Shib

I find the aftermarket on HG/SS so funny because I got a decent preorder deal on SS then around six months after release I got HG for around £10 (both of those were with the walkers) from one of the supermarkets but they had them that price for ages so I didn’t think of them as that valuable...
  18. Shib

it’s entire the opposite here (UK) as the eshop is almost always way the most expensive way to buy and the better games rarely have decent discounts.With physical there’s a lot more competition for retailers compete more on price - which gets really daft when you get the code in the box games so...
  19. Shib

Let me “help” you out - having a physical bundle version helps you future proof your collection in case the Switch eshop gets shut down and you lose your DLC data for some reason! :p there you go, I’ve given you a perfect excuse
  20. Shib

I get this view but I’m also one who will likely insta buy any traditional core games but I still prefer third versions to DLC, even with the Switch set up of multiple files per game now available. I appreciate for some people that they feel too much like replaying the same game but for me even...
Back
Top Bottom