Search results for query: *

1. Shib

SwSh Dynamax Adventures

As much as I find some aspects of Dynamax Adventures frustrating (mainly dealing with Randos who are either terrible or trolling the group) it’s still one of my favourite parts of Sword/Shield. I love that it’s a co operative multiplayer option, I’ve tried to get into online battles a few times...
  2. Shib

SwSh Dynamax Adventures

You can always start a new save file without deleting your existing one by adding another profile to your Switch. Unless you add another NSO sub it’ll mean doing the DAs solo but I’ve found the computer AI is better in the DA setup than general Raids.
  3. Shib

SwSh Dynamax Adventures

Silly me, I made an assumption- seems to me requiring a win against Peony would have been an easy way to stop players going straight to the dynamax adventure and nabbing overpowered legendaries for their team before doing a single gym. (Or maybe silly gamefreak for not putting in that super...
  4. Shib

SwSh Dynamax Adventures

I hear this rhetoric a lot and I really disagree - by this point I think the only players who haven’t experienced these legendaries are kids playing for the first time and while the dynamax adventures can theoretically be accessed early in the game to do so requires beating Peony with two level...
Back
Top Bottom