Search results for query: *

1. Shib

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I remember telling someone once (who was ranting a bit about how terrible Pokémon games are) that I’m about gameplay over graphics so it doesn’t bother me, they then tried to convince me that graphics are inherently gameplay so I couldn’t possible find any Pokémon games fun to play. Had to walk...
  2. Shib

I actually saw a few people suggest this might be the story when the game was first revealed and at that point it seemed likely but the more info we’ve got the less I think that’s the case personally. I think a lot of the story will be derived from changing peoples’ views that Pokémon are just...
  3. Shib

Exactly this - I’m from England not Albion but that is an older name for Great Britain and just to confuse things more most people know the country as the United Kingdom! ;-)
  4. Shib

The stones are diamonds and pearls - I’m pretty sure that it’s just to connect them to Dialga/Palkia and better draw the overall link to the original Diamond and Pearl titles. Expecting new forms because of a very obvious design choice is setting yourself up for disappointment
  5. Shib

It would make sense for it to be somewhere between a Pokéball and an Apricorn.
  6. Shib

If you watch all the trailers released so far you’ll have as much of an idea about what the gameplay of Legends will be as anyone else. As for Arceus in Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl that’s dependant on events or hacks (not available at any point in just the base game) (Edit: typo fix)
  7. Shib

Given that Legends is set in a world where there is already a technology that can safely compress and store living creatures into a a small space I don’t think we need to worry much about the exact equivalence in real world history!
  8. Shib

So I thought this over quite a bit in the back of my mind and think it could work really well the DLC would unlock and start on a new island , which is an island that Regigigas has dragged into the region - tying to its original Pokédex entry. This island could also introduce a few new mons...
  9. Shib

But a Regigigas DLC story for Legends: Arceus would work well
  10. Shib

My pick would actually be Legends: Porygon dealing with the origin of Porygon and more of an urban exploration theme. I know a lot of people didn’t really like Let’s Go but I actually wouldn’t mind Let’s Go Johto being the next remake slot, then for Gen V I’d actually really like something...
  11. Shib

Pretty sure that originally it was because the newly added Pokémon were meant to be newly discovered rather than Pokémon first found in Johto - they changed it for all the games after that because it makes less and less sense the more Pokémon you add that way.
  12. Shib

Let’s Go as a Gen 1 “remake” happened in line of Ruby/ Sapphire to FireRed/LeafGreen so would make sense for GSC to be remade in some way next but it’s a general pattern not a rule that they’ll work that way
  13. Shib

Changing a design is a redesign!
  14. Shib

You’re talking months of work to redesign a Pokémon at this stage. Really not likely at all.
  15. Shib

Just called Shoe - and so the South Park Pokémon parody comes back full circle!
  16. Shib

I’m thinking that there could be a post game episode that has a hint at the origin of the Pokémon League in Sinnoh…but it might be a bit too soon after Sun and Moon for it….
  17. Shib

I was thinking it would be funny if it was a regional Nidoqueen which is actually capable of breeding with Nidoking but have the person pioneering captive Pokémon breeding mention that they seem to be struggling to get the final stage Nidos to breed more than the pre evolution:p
  18. Shib

I find it pretty entertaining that people are getting a bit bent out of shape over these historic regional evos “not making sense” but have no problem with the fact that Steel, Dark and Fairy Pokémon all exist within Hisui and will presumably operate as those types do despite G/S/C claiming...
Back
Top Bottom