Search results for query: *

1. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

One could argue that G-max Eevee used this gen’s most significant new mechanic
  2. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There’s a reply tweet that states it’s fan art (Edit: typo)
  3. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Not gonna count on it but would be cooler if they appear as the fused form and start attacking everyone instead.
  4. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I would have liked the design to make a bit more of apricorn reference but it’s basically what I was expecting. That makes Voltorb my least favourite Hisuian form, but that’s fine, they can’t all be winners. Really good that they put the shot in with all the different sized Voltorb though, nice...
  5. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Once again gonna be the guy to point out that this is a fictional world where the technology to capture and compress wild animals into handheld size balls exists so expecting a 1:1 historical accuracy with real world Japan is kinda pointless.
  6. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mean it could be Ice and Poison which would make sense and easily explain why such an obvious should be water type doesn’t have water as a type.
  7. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’d definitely think the aquatic creatures that aren’t water type seems more likely based solely on those mons.
  8. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I’m pretty sure that any “Arceus likeness” that people are seeing in that is more just seeing what you want. I’d say it looks more like a Deoxys form than an Arceus form but even throat is only by trying to see something in it. The face that a blurrier/pixely version of what is the same thing...
  9. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Have to admit I hadn’t looked at where the island sits so that’s pretty damning and the Starters in the office is a very good point - In theory the player could be recruited from anywhere and taken by the professor to the Galaxy HQ to pick a Pokémon but seems pretty unlikely - a field recruit is...
  10. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Seems possible that it might be the main character’s home town where they meet the professor who then recruits them to the Galaxy Team (or whatever it’s called) in a similar way to most of the core games starting in a small town that either happens to have a research lab or a visiting professor...
  11. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

But fossil Pokémon are already a thing so there’s already extinction in the Pokémon universe edit to add: just because there hasn’t been fossil equivalents of new Legends Pokémon in previous games doesn’t mean there couldn’t be in future games.
  12. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Pretty sure that’s fake
  13. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Then why leave a tweet with incorrect info as the pinned tweet? It’s incredibly easy to unpin it and post a correction. Honestly Centro are a joke.
  14. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don’t trust Cento at all but their pinned Tweet claims Legends DLC for 2022 - that tweet saying Gen 9 comes first implies the release scheduled for next year is Legends, then Gen 9 then Legends DLC….sounds like more bs to me.
  15. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Are you telling me there’s going to be a furry-bait Oshawott evo? :p
  16. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I realise that but just because competitive is staying on Sw/Sh really doesn’t mean that the mons from BDSP are going to be patched into Sw/Sh. It would be nice if they did but there is literally zero reason for them to do so. Edit to add: if anything there is more incentive to not patch them...
  17. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I wouldn’t count those chickens personally - I’m hoping we might get a few Legends mons thrown into Sw/Sh as a raid event cross promo but I don’t think there’s any reason to assume all the mons from BDSP will be patched in, there’s no reason that they HAVE to be directly compatible.
  18. Shib

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I can’t help but think that Home connectivity on this might be one way, transfer out only. Given the main goal of the game this time appears to be Pokédex completion it would break the game a little if you can just import all the Pokémon from Home early in the game. Unless brining in Pokémon...
Back
Top Bottom