Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

Grookey's secondary type is the tricky one here. Sobble will end up being Water/Ghost or Water/Psychic.
  2. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

What do you people think about those Sobble's fake final stages? Can you rate them? 1) Artist: Formiga Artz 2) Artist: venzzapen
  3. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

I do think that Pokémon's designers have a thing for bipedal fire starters. When I look back at Gen 5 and Gen 7, I can't believe that Tepig's line and Litten's line ended up being bipedal ones. Wild boars and tigers (cats too) are completely quadruped beings, so I was expecting that this bipedal...
  4. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

That's only my opinion based on my personal thoughts. I'd like to see a gorilla based pokémon being a physical atacker and partly Fighting/Rock/Ground, because I find it cool. But, GameFreak doesn't need to please my personal taste. When they made Tepig's line another fighting/fire one, I was...
  5. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

If I were a pokémon designer, I'd never mix a gorilla based pokémon with Fairy/Psychic types. But, they make whatever they want (like turning litten's tiger inspiration into a biped hell westler).
  6. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

You did a good job for me posting these stats there. I had not seen these stats yet. So, Scorbunny and Sobble lines will be offensive ones, and Grookey will be a bulky physical atacker. Thank you.
  7. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

So, according to these stats, Grookey's final stage will end up being another Chesnaught? Obviously, with better Atk and Spd stats.
  8. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well, taking into acount that all Gen 7 starters evolutions (Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina) got signature moves, so I do think that Grookey will get a signature move too - maybe a new physical move.
  9. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

A hippie Gorilla? I can see it. Good ideia KnightWolf. I think that Dark type could fit like a glove for this theme.
  10. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

Yep. It is very subjective. When I do imagine a gorilla beating it chest before atack, I'm thinking that pokémon will atack with with brute force. Let's see what Gamefreak will do.
  11. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

Grookey will evolve into a gorilla. I don't think that a gorilla based pokémon would mix well with Psychic type. Gorillas ->physical force. Only my opinion. Probably, Grookey's final stage will get a drum in it belly or chest, so the gorilla will beat it before atacking, as the affleck leaker...
  12. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

This astronaut bunny isn't cool (my personal opinion). The middle stage looks very weird and ugly too.
  13. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

One of the best Scorbunny's fake evolutions out there. What do you think?
  14. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

Omg. Grookey's evolution is awful (personal opinion). Scorbunny and Sobbles ones are too humanoid too. I hope it's not true.
  15. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

After all this discussion, I'm predicting Fairy to Grookey. I can see Sobble getting Ghost or Psychic. Mixing a Gorilla theme with a fairy type doesnt look good to me. Maybe something like Oranguru?
  16. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well, the Afflect leaker got everything right so far, so I'm trusting in his statements. If it goes with a shaman route, then Grookey line will be a special atacker one. Shamans do use magic power.
  17. ShieldFan

SwSh Starters Discussion

After this tweet View: https://twitter.com/pokemon/status/1164574182635556864?s=21 , I'm thinking that Grookey will evolve into a Grass/Psychic or Grass/Fairy pokémon. However, according to Afflect leak, Grookey will evolve into a "Giant Gorrila that beats a drum to Atack", and I don't get a...
Back
Top Bottom