Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I really like Rolycoly, but I can't say the same about it's evolutions. I don't know why they removed the red eyes thing. It was so cool on Rolycoly, and easily one of the best features. Carcoal's eyes are so weird. I like the fact that it is a minekart, and it has some coal; but, the eyes...
  2. ShieldFan

Indeed, you have a point. Slowbro and Slowking are basically a Slowpoke + Shellder combination. But, unlike Falinks, both pokemon (Slowbro and Slowking) are stable beings. If Shellder is removed, then Slowbro and Slowking will split into two pokemon. In battle, any thunderbolt that hits a...
  3. ShieldFan

Great comment. You brought up some interesting points. As you said, each Falinks's soldier is a separate organism - that's my biggest issue with Falinks. "They ac like one Pokemon"... but they keep being separate organisms. I didn't think about the item issue. So, If I give a choice band or a...
  4. ShieldFan

Nop. I mean, Dugtrio is composed by three Digletts. But, all these three Digletts stay together. It seems that they're conected to each other. But, as I have said, Falinks is just a bunch of "beings" which unite themselves to fight. Each trooper is able to walk around without the others...
  5. ShieldFan

Orbeetle, Frosmoth and Centiskorch's lines make up one of the best generations for bug Bug types. I'm not even a bug type fan, but I'm very happy and pleased with all the new bugs. I'm willing to make a Pokemon League run with each one.
  6. ShieldFan

I already posted my frustations about these new fossils. Now, I'm going to post some good concepts that I suport XD : Sources: . 1- View: https://i.imgur.com/cMsbOc1.png . 2 - The PERFECT Fossil Pokemon by alekivz on DeviantArt 1. 2.
  7. ShieldFan

You do have a point. I'm curious to see how does Falink work in battle on the anime. The more I think about Falinks, the more I think that it shouldn't be a pokemon. Its design is cool, but the concept is too off to me. Falinks is a group of "beings". The Pokedex didn't tell us about the degree...
  8. ShieldFan

Some thoughts: . I didn't get why Mr. Rime is an ice type pokemon. Ok, its walking stick is basically made from ice, but is it consistent? . Anime. What happens if Ash defeat just one Falinks's trooper? Would it be considered a win? Does Ash need to defeat all the troopers and the leader? It's...
  9. ShieldFan

I'm going to beat Milo now. I don't remember a single pokémon game which took me so much time before the first GYM. is awesome; my is doing well too, and I'm still looking for a water type. Great game so far. Me negative thought? Hop is just Hau with one diferent design. No malasadas at least.
  10. ShieldFan

Start saving your tears, because you will need them on 15 November when the games come out. Get ready to cry a lot, because those new fossils are big step back. I'd like to see your thoughts on the new fossils, so, don't forget to post some stuff here on next week. It seems that you're one of...
  11. ShieldFan

The new fossils are probably the weirdest thing of all gen 8's pokemon. Get ready for surprise. Just keep in your mind that James Turner and his design team didn't follow the traditional recipe and idea. I do think you're going to hate them.
  12. ShieldFan

My personal opinions. My opinions are based on my personal thought and tastes, so don't take it as absolute and right. I'm going to update it, since we already have all new pokemon.
  13. ShieldFan

I didn't realize it, but now I can see the resemblance. Indeed, it is not the pseudo legendary. If I'm not mistaken, it is a single stage one.
  14. ShieldFan

My personal opinions: Grookey: Neutral Taking into account only the first stage, just Ok/Average. Probably my opinion about Grookey's evolutions will be better because I like Gorillas. Scorbunny: Love I love it. I don't like rabbits that much in real life though. Scorbunny's design is just cool...
  15. ShieldFan

It does resemble Aerodactyl, or Am I crazy?
  16. ShieldFan

Do you people like food based pokémon that much? I have seen people here talking about Alcreamie, and I didn't see anyone that dislike it so far (only me XD).
  17. ShieldFan

I have a personal treat toward Mamoswine. This is how an elephant/mammoth based pokémon should look like (personal opinion, I know that a lot of people love Mamoswine):
  18. ShieldFan

Indeed, but It is a teapot thing. I would like to see a big elephant or mammoth. Unfortunely, if this teapot is a real thing (What I believe in), then, we will not have some elephant/mammoth based any time soon. A pity.
  19. ShieldFan

I would like to see a quadruped crocrodile/alligator. It's strange that only Sandile is quadruped. And, since Donphan does resemble a mastodont, and Mamoswine is awful (personal opinion), I would love to see a true elephant or mammoth based Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom