Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

It's amazing. So, I don't need to reset my game 1000000 times to get an adamant Scorbunny. Very cool. What about Hidden Abilities? Did we get some news about it?
  2. ShieldFan

Wait, so, Can I change the nature of my starter? It seems that IVs and EVs are becoming more easy to model.
  3. ShieldFan

Yep. It does look bigger than others regular cities. However, I'm analyzing this city below, and I don't think it is so populous and big. So, the Steampunk City and the Snowy One are probably the largest ones, and also the most populated ones. Does it look a city to you?
  4. ShieldFan

So far, only Castelia and Lumiose gave me a big city vibe. It seems that Galar has 3 big cities, so, I can't wait to visit them.
  5. ShieldFan

I closed my eyes, and I waited for 5 seconds. I got Grookey in the first time, then I did the same thing and I got Grookey again. May it is a signal XD?
  6. ShieldFan

Yeah, I forgot it. Sorry. Maybe the true tendency is 2 pokémon for each trailer (taking into account the last ones): Poltegheist + Cramorant; Obstagoon + Morpeko.
  7. ShieldFan

Me too. I hope they reveal the barracuda fish, Impidimp and Sirfetch. But, if they opt for showing some stuff about characters and history, then maybe they'll reveal only one pokémon, as the 7 August Trailer did (only Morpeko + Bede + Marnie + Team Yell).
  8. ShieldFan

Only stating, so far, we don't have any Bug, Psychic, Ice, Ground, Poison, and Fighting pokémon showed. I hope they reveal some of them soon. Add: I'm not considering Galarian Weezing as a new pokémon.
  9. ShieldFan

Teapot and Seagull confirmed. Very few new Pokémon.
  10. ShieldFan

Same here. But, I'm waiting for more galarian variants - maybe 2 or 3.
  11. ShieldFan

I'm kind of pessimistic about this direct. I mean, this will be a Nintendo Direct, not a Pokemon Direct. So, I can see GramFreak wasting a few minutes (1-3 minutes) for Sword and Shield. Maybe we will get something like Nessa's reveal trailer.
  12. ShieldFan

Yeah. But, I don't have sure if this leak is 100% reliable. I only trust on Affleck leak. Let's see what this trailer will show tomorrow.
  13. ShieldFan

I got it. Here:
  14. ShieldFan

Don't we have a leak that got the date (9/4) right?
  15. ShieldFan

Will we get news in the first week of September? I don't want to wait for corocoro, since it have not been usefull about Sword and Shield.
  16. ShieldFan

I'm guessing that Impidimp and Greedunt will be shown, and maybe another GYM (Opal or Kabu?).
Back
Top Bottom