Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

I'm all about capture a shinny clobbopus. 1200 wild encounters so far. I'm not giving up on it.
  2. ShieldFan

You're welcome. When you change your corrent date on settings, the weather will change in every spot on the Wild Area. Some like Heavy Fog, Strong Snowstorm (to capture Riolu), and Heavy Sandstorm are very rare, so it'd take a lot of time to capture some pokemon if you just wait.
  3. ShieldFan

You can change the today's date on the Switch Settings until you get the right one that matchs with your needed weather. I did it to catch all eeveelutions on the Lake of Outrage (changing the weather), and catch some pokemon like Sableye and Mimikyu (Dusty Bowl + Heavy Fog), Goomy and Drampa...
  4. ShieldFan

You can find a Milotic on Wild Area. It has some spawn areas. I caught my Milotic on South Lake Miloch area, it just appeared in the river.
  5. ShieldFan

I already caught all possible pokemon of my version (Shield). Now, I need to get all Sword's exclusive pokemon to complete my pokedex, and the others starters and their evolutions. I did also breed three pokemon with perfect IVs to build my Rain Team; so far, I've Goodra, Barraskewda and...
  6. ShieldFan

What about the fossils?
Back
Top Bottom