• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

Your controversial opinions

Ultra Beasts are so garbage and bad designed. I can get behind the "alien thing", but c'mon, it can't be an excuse for their pathetic designs. When I look at Blacephalon an Guzzlord I can't feel nothing but sadness and disappointment. I was interested in them when they were speculated to be...
  2. ShieldFan

Delphox surely has a feminine design. My sister, who is not even into Pokémon said "it looks like my (female) History teacher with a dress".
  3. ShieldFan

Dark and Ice types should receive some buff. In opinion each type should be effective against 3 types and weak to 3 types. But it's too late to fix it now. Grass, Ice and Rock types will be cursed forever. You have a point.
  4. ShieldFan

I did post in the wrong thread before (Anime controversial opinions), so I deleted my comment there and I'm posting it here. 1. The Fire/Fighting hate only became a real thing because of Tepig's line. The fact that Emboar looks so bad made people angry, not because the type itself. Had the...
  5. ShieldFan

I do think so. There's a lot of team skull and team yell fans, just check the comments here by yourself. Go ahead and compare Giovanni "the legend" to Guzma and Piers. Gen 1 haters will always try to dig up some crazy thought and throw at Gen 1.
  6. ShieldFan

Team Skull and Team Yell are worst "evil"/"villain" teams they've ever made, and it's not even close. First of all, they aren't evil as they should be. Team Skull is led by a misfit who failed to become a trial captain, and he feels resentful about it. Team Yell is even worse, since they're just...
  7. ShieldFan

Some fans get mad when they see Gen1 getting a lot of exposure, but that's fine in my opinion. There will never be another Pikachu, Meowth, or Charizard. Like I said before, there's a lot of people that only know the first 151 pokemon, and they will never play the new games, let alone know the...
  8. ShieldFan

I understand you. Anyway, I think it's not a righteous move. If I'm picking Gyarados for the water pokemon spot on my team since Emerald, that's just my personal choice, because I like it. If you like to try new teams and new Pokemon, ok, go ahead and capture what pokemon you like. I love...
  9. ShieldFan

You don't need to capture a Zubat or Onix. If they annoy you, then you're free to hit the "Run" option. Why do you need to exclude them? If I'm not mistaken, B/W games were the first ones which only included new pokemon (the new ones added by the Gen 5). You can make a case for Gen 1 games...
  10. ShieldFan

I honestly disagree with @BigBadButterfree. Being forced to use some pokemon doesn't sound like a nice ideia to me. If Gen 5 pokemon are that good, then they should be able to compete against other generations' pokemon. I did buy a Pokemon Black copy back in 2011, I ran a full Unova team, and I...
  11. ShieldFan

I love Sinnoh games, but for God sake, Diamond and Pearl are two of the worst pokemon games to build a cool team, there's no a lot of options out there for you build a team. I just started a new adventure on my 3DS (Pearl version), and I realized that the Bidoof, Geodude, Starly, Ponyta and...
  12. ShieldFan

Humans rely on freshwater. Had Maxie caught Groudon, there would be more land to growth food, build cities, and develop the civilization. It's a crazy goal, yeah, but it's way more easy to buy it than Archie's dumb thoughts. Add info: remember, Maxie was never about helping pokemon; his goals...
  13. ShieldFan

Yeah his goal was not smart IMO. Just think about that, by sinking every piece of land Archie and his mates would make the world unable to living in (including Team Aqua members). It doesn't make sense to me. If Archie is about helping pokemon, then he should care about every single pokemon...
  14. ShieldFan

What an amazing blog. Thank your for those sources. I wasn't aware of the fact that this sea-land, nature-civilization things were related to a political and real life topic. Very interesting. It makes more sense now. (y)
  15. ShieldFan

. Kantonian pokemon will always show up in every single game because they are just better than others (more popular as well). There's a reason why Charizard gets a new form/gimmick every gen. Charizard is very popular among old and young fans, and the anime also helps its case. There's a good...
  16. ShieldFan

I'm not sold on the chinese zodiac-fire starters theory. Indeed, Cyndaquil is labeled as "Rat Pokemon", I give you that. But, Delphox is clearly a fox. Foxes and dogs are related creatures, but they are not as close as wolves and dogs.
Back
Top Bottom