Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Perpetual Disappointment
  2. ShieldFan

Same here. This is why I'll wait 2-3 years and buy a used copy for 35-40$. DP remakes look like these 30$ titles you see on Eshop. As a fan and a collector, I'll buy a copy (don't know if I will play though).
  3. ShieldFan

Stop whining, BDSP are the best pokemon games of 2021 (in 5 years, they will be considered the best games since Sun and Moon).
  4. ShieldFan

That wasn't an accusation. I asked you why you think these chibi models are better than the previous ones. I respect other people's opinions, don't know how you came to this conclusion. It's up to you to buy these remakes. Never said you shouldn't. Goodbye
  5. ShieldFan

Too much drama. Have a good day.
  6. ShieldFan

(n) Do you really think that these Chibi Models are an improvement over what we got in SwSh and Let's Go? What's the mental gymnastics behind this?
  7. ShieldFan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Are you related to ILCA?
  8. ShieldFan

Will pokemon games get a price cut (Let's go Games, Sword and Shield) on Christmas and/or Black Friday?
  9. ShieldFan

I'm seriously contemplating buying Shining Pearl now. I liked the upgraded Gym Leaders' teams, the rematch against them. Is it too late to jump on the bandwagon?
  10. ShieldFan

You have a point, didn't think about that issue. I'm a fossil maniac, so it would break my heart to see the underground making a comeback and not adding more fossils to find.
  11. ShieldFan

How would you react if they only included 493 pokemon (Gen 1-4)? Would you forgive them for this?
  12. ShieldFan

Really? it's never too late to learn :LOL: Thought they were exclusives. That being said, there's no excuses for not including more fossils, they can't waste potential like that. Of course I don't know how difficult it is to create the fossil models and put them on the digging screem, but it...
  13. ShieldFan

:( I'd easily spend a lot of time digging up for fossils, especially if they include more fossils (cover, plume, jaw and sail, also why not Omanyte and Kabuto's ones?). Obviously half of them would be exclusive to some version, but it doesn't matter since they always do that.
  14. ShieldFan

Did they include non Gen 1-4 pokemon? I'm not following the news and trailers. I'd love to see Gen 5-6 fossils showing up on these games.
  15. ShieldFan

Poor Onix. Looks like they messed up with its height. That being said, the part of the video where some gravellers and the dwarf onix appear remind me of Let's Go games, but these ghrapics look worse imo.
  16. ShieldFan

How about the fossils? If I'm not mistaken, in Pokemon Pearl you only could get an armor fossil (Shieldon). In Platinum you can get both (skull and armor) in the same game. Would be nice to get both in the same game. There's some info about exclusive pokemon?
  17. ShieldFan

You're missing out on one of the best games of this franchise. You will regret not playing it.
  18. ShieldFan

Not going to lie, gotta love the Magmortar flamethrower's animation in the end of the video. Good job. Let's see if Blastoise finally uses it's cannons while attacking.
Back
Top Bottom