Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Could it get any worse? I mean, what if Gen 9 games end up using these size models? Just... just a design choice, right? ILCA better take some notes from previous games and offer something better.
  2. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

First of all, hail to the emperor Penguin!! It's one of my favourites. I found the same information on Reddit. Here's the link: r/SwitchPirates - Unlock Shining Pearl
  3. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, I personally don't care about Megas and Regional Variants getting a cut. Indeed, they could've added the variants, since basically only Gen 1-4 pokemon (not counting Darumaka, Yanmask and Stunfisk's lines) received alolan and galarian forms, and these remakes will only include the first...
  4. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't care about the lack of Regional Variants and Megas, because Gen 4 didn't introduce these concepts. But, no Sylveon? Really? Smh. It seems they didn't include any non Gen 1-4 pokemon. Fans love eeveelutions, so it's gonna be a tough pill to swallow.
  5. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Never thought leakers would use Reddit haha Thank you for the info.
  6. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yep. But there's a 13 seconds video posted by the leaker showing the protagonist walking around the underground. There's The leaker posted a video playing the game on his switch. Looks too real to be fake. I don't know if we're talking about the same image. The image I saw on 4chan showed the...
  7. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I found some leaked info about the new underground areas, and... Found it on 4chan. Also the person who leaked this info had a Dialga following behind the character, and it looks like a dwarf. Not of huge fan, Sword and Shield's following pokemon animations look way better imo.
  8. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Don't be such a debbie downer, real fans buy the games. These are ILCA's first games, also they are better than nothing. Of course the Switch could've handled a better game, but hey, we don't play pokemon because of the ghrapics, right? With this amazing chibi like designs, Masuda and ILCA carry...
  9. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

If Ponyta keeps being the only fire type option for people that didn't pick chimchar, then they should feel ashamed of themselves. This would be inexcusable. Growlithe, Vulpix, Slugma, etc, they could make them avaliable in the early routes. Only the future will tell about this, but from what...
  10. ShieldFan

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

1. Do we know which fire types will be in the game? 2. Non Gen 1-4 fossils? There's info about this?
Back
Top Bottom