Search results for query: *

1. ShieldFan

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Same here. Not only the Gimmighoul one, but the Dolphin's evo looks very underwhelming as well. We waited so long for this dolphin, and they just turned it into a weird humanoid dolphin.
  2. ShieldFan

Kaka drew Fuecoco's last stage some months ago and it kind of resemble that quadruped croc we're seeing now.
  3. ShieldFan

Gotta be honest this croc killed the zodiac theory, and this is coming from one of the biggest supporters of the zodiac theory. It's gone. It doesn't even remotely resemble a basilisk as I thought, it's just a croc.
  4. ShieldFan

Past Donphan looks amazing, I'm almost speechless. It looks like a feral thing (mastodont, wildboar, I don't know). I wouldn't mind this thing being a fossil or something like that. I've been on the Scarlet bandwagon since Koraidon's debut, and now only a miracle can change my choice. Whoever...
  5. ShieldFan

Hate to be that guy, but please use the spoiler tag (y):)
  6. ShieldFan

This coin pokémon resembles Grey Matter from Ben 10. Also I'm curious to see how Gimmighoul's forms will work in battle (maybe another Aegislash?). I don't know for sure if Gimmighoul can switch between it's forms while battling, maybe it's ability doesn't work like stance change.
  7. ShieldFan

Same here. Would like to see the starters' evos before the release, but at this point I'll just wait and watch my Quaxly evolving in front of my eyes on my Switch screen.
  8. ShieldFan

My bad. Forgot about Rookidee.
  9. ShieldFan

This bird looks like a Pikipek and Starly mix.
  10. ShieldFan

This new frog is one of the worst electric types I've ever seen in my life. Got a bad feeling about this Gen. Cerulegde... Armarouge... and now this.
  11. ShieldFan

Add me in. Love the big whale pokémon.
  12. ShieldFan

It's a fish
  13. ShieldFan

Kaka said that the Dolphin is a water type, so it can't be Cetitan. The dolphin pokemon and Cetitan are separate entities.
  14. ShieldFan

Too many single-staged pokémon. :confused_emoji:
  15. ShieldFan

Another gen, another weak ass evil team. I miss Team Rocket so hard and, as time goes by, even Team Flare looks better now than it was then. As if Team Yell wasn't enough... now we've to deal with School Bullies.
  16. ShieldFan

Quaxly's final stage is gonna be a fighting type foccused on kicking moves. Both - Tsareena and Quaxly's final stage - will probably challenge and kick each other. Think about Tyranitar and Duraludon, both look monstrous-esque and used to be rivals in Galar.
  17. ShieldFan

This new dog pokémon is just another Yamper. New Wooper, the Yamper clone, and this white whale... only three new pokémon revealed. Sorry but it's embarassing
  18. ShieldFan

Finally! They better not dare show us a two minutes trailer and run away. I'm expeting lot of new stuff like the new gimmick, more new pokémon, plus something about these new forms (regional fakes and past and future forms). Feeling great :):):)
  19. ShieldFan

... :(:(:(:(:(:( At this point I have no hope for another trailer in July.
Back
Top Bottom