• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Guess that reference!

? "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemonomania talent." Hint 1 - it has a new title releasing in June Hint 2 - the character who says it dresses in blue and white Hint 3 - Hint 4 -
  2. S

Guess that reference!

Still don't get it! "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemonomania talent." Hint 1 - it has a new title releasing in June Hint 2 - Hint 3 - Hint 4 -
  3. S

Guess that reference!

Don't know. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemonomania talent."
  4. S

Guess that reference!

That one's tough as shit. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemonomania talent."
  5. S

Guess that reference!

Uhh... No! "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemonomania talent."
  6. S

Guess that reference!

It is a reference. You gotta all dig deep though. I misspelled "cacodemonomania" however. As for your reference, not sure. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemonomania talent." If nobody gets this in three more posts, I'll give up.
  7. S

Guess that reference!

Not sure, darling. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemomania talent."
  8. S

Guess that reference!

Game Grumps. That was kinda easy. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemomania talent."
  9. S

Guess that reference!

I'm unsure. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemomania talent."
  10. S

Guess that reference!

Wrong. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemomania talent."
  11. S

Guess that reference!

Like hell I'd know that. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemomania talent."
  12. S

Guess that reference!

Another one incoming. "Hmm... Guess that's what they call a cacodemomania talent."
  13. S

Guess that reference!

Sorry, you're wrong. Still don't know the elephant one. "They care only for what is in your heart. Not whom your heart desires.'
  14. S

Guess that reference!

Fairy Tail. This time, I'll put something more guess-able. "They care only for what is in your heart, not whom your heart desires."
  15. S

Guess that reference!

I'm guessing something on YouTube, but not entirely sure. "...Not all thieves are irredeemable."
  16. S

Guess that reference!

...? "If it bleeds, we can kill it."
Back
Top Bottom