Search results for query: *

1. Shiny Shinx

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

What's the recommended Nature for Primal Kyogre?
  2. Shiny Shinx

Sorry for spamming in this thread, but what are the preferred Abilities for Meganium and Typhlosion?
  3. Shiny Shinx

Thank you! But what does "even" mean?
  4. Shiny Shinx

What is best IV spread for Manetric to get Hidden Power Ice?
  5. Shiny Shinx

Is 20-24/31/25-29/31/5-9/31 with a Rash Nature good for Cosplay Pikachu? 'Cause I'm trying to get Cosplay Pikachu that's good for battles and contests.
  6. Shiny Shinx

How good is the Ice-Type versus the Fairy-Type? I mean, they both are strong against Dragon-Types, who I hear practically almost rule the roost. I mean, the Ice-Type I hear is totally horrible for resistances, but is a good offensive Type. But the Fairy-Type has better resistances, and hits...
  7. Shiny Shinx

What are good teammates for Swampert, Poison Heal Breloom, Mega Aggron, and Hydreigon?
  8. Shiny Shinx

On Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, I like to make my in-game team as competitive as possible (EV Training, using DexNav for IVs, ect.), but I'm not sure what else I should put into my team. So far I have (and planning to get) Swampert, Poison Heal Breloom, Mega Aggron, and Hydreigon. I'm not sure...
  9. Shiny Shinx

I know it's kinda stupid, but... I think I'm nearing the end of the Delta Episode (I'm at the part where Zinnia blitz attacks Maxie and steals his Key Stone.), and I know you catch Rayquaza. Anyway, what do you think the Nature and IVs I should aim for when trying to catch Rayquaza?
  10. Shiny Shinx

I'm thinking of training some Eeveelutions, but I'm not sure what Natures to use. Can someone help me out? Right now, I'm thinking of training maybe an Eevee (yes, a regular old, Eevee), Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, and Umbreon. For Vaporeon I was thinking of a Modest Nature and go...
  11. Shiny Shinx

(I can't belive I'm posting here for the 3rd time in a row...) I know this is a stupid question, but how would you train a Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina for Little Cup?
  12. Shiny Shinx

Is Aqua Ring a good move on Empoleon that funtions as a tank?
  13. Shiny Shinx

Takaki; Oh, I didn't relize that. I'll be a bit more clear. Can RBY Mewtwo beat Normal-Type Arceus in the 5th Generation?
  14. Shiny Shinx

Competively, can RBY Mewtwo beat Normal-Type Arceus?
  15. Shiny Shinx

You know how Smogon says Volcarana can work really good on a rain team due to Hurricane, despite that rain lowers Fire-Type moves and raises Water-Type moves that are Super Effective against Volcarana? Well, is there a Pokemon like Volcarana, except for sun teams? Like a Pokemon normally would...
  16. Shiny Shinx

I'm just wondering, should I change EV spreads depending on the IVs of the Pokemon, for example: Chansey @Eviolite IVs: 31, 7, 31, 28, 18, 21 It's 'spose to be a Eviolite Chansey, you know, like the wall one.
  17. Shiny Shinx

One more question. Is it possible to run a Sun and Rain teams on the same team? For example: Kyoger (Drizzle Setup Lead) Lulicolo (Drizzle Defence Pokemon) (Drizzle Offence Pokemon) Groudon (Drought Setup Lead) (Drought Defence Pokemon) Blaziken (Drought Offence Pokemon) I think it would be...
  18. Shiny Shinx

Is this qoute true? Takaki; Angad; Lord Clowncrete;
  19. Shiny Shinx

Okay, but I heard that Double Edge is illigal with Adaptability. How about Return? Psst, Angad; and SharKing; are you there?
Back
Top Bottom