Search results for query: *

1. Shiny Shinx

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Today, I got online the PSS on Pokemon Omega Ruby so I can get new Secret Bases, and when I was going through the newly found Secret Bases, I recieved one that was in the tree on Secret Islet and she happened to have all of the Regi Doll Decorations inside, including Registeel and Regirock...
  2. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Is there anyway you can try to get good IVs and Nature from the Deoxys in the Delta Episode? I really want to catch it in SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE (lol Portal), but I also want it to have good IVs and Nature.
  3. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Hey, I'm just wondering, but does Cherrim's signature Ability, Flower Gift, still activated during Extremely Harsh Sunlight caused by Primal Groudon's Desolate Land Ability?
  4. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Huh. This got moved to the Questions & Answers thread for some reason. Makes me wonder if anyone ever battles the Trainers in the Secret Bases at all... I suppose while I'm here as well... Is it possible to get anymore Welcome Mats for...
  5. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Can you get any of the Gem items yet (More specifically though, the Flying Gem.), besides the Normal Gem in either of the games? I heard that you can apparently get them from smashing rocks via Rock Smash, but I dunno... According to Serebii...
  6. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Hey, I'm just wondering to anyone who's beaten or hacked the game somehow, but is there a way to re-battle the Gym Leaders? Also, is Juan in these games?
  7. Shiny Shinx

In Pokemon White/Black (2), when you get a foreign Pokemon, and evolve it, will you get the foreign Pokedex entry for both of them? For example, if I have an USA (English) White 2, and get a French Clefairy and get the French Pokedex entry for Clefairy, and evolve it into a Clefable, will I get...
  8. Shiny Shinx

On my Pokemon Soulsilver, I decided to grow some more Event Berries I planted, and after I forgot about them for awhile (oops), they restarted growing. However, I kinda just noticed that time based Events stopped happening for some reason, like the internal battery running dry in a Gen III game...
  9. Shiny Shinx

I heard, in Gen 4 that you can Sycronize the Roamer Pokemon (like Cressilia or Mespirit), but only if you lead with a Sycronizer when you first meet it so it starts roaming, because I also heard too, that the Nature and IVs are automanically set when you first meet it. Do you know what I mean...
  10. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What does the Pentagon icon mean when you look at a Pokemon's summery screen? I first heard it was suppose to be a hack check, but then I heard it means the Pokemon came from Kalos, even if it's not native to the region, like the Snivy I hatched...
  11. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Wait, so when you use Pokemon Link to get Celebi into your game or whatever, that it goes straight to one of your boxs, and not the delivery girl or guy (I think they changed it up in Pokemon X and Y)? So basically though too, I can't like reset...
  12. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm just wondering, but I want to use Pokemon Bank, but I haven't picked up my Celebi yet from Pokemon Link (available when you first turn on the game on the Main Menu with Continue and stuff), so if I use it, and I get BP or Pokemiles, or in the...
  13. Shiny Shinx

I'm just wondering, in Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, if you delete the save data, will all the Event Missions still be on there? And if so, can you re-send the gift if you delete the save data and complete the game again and play the mission again? 'Cause I want to get another Heatran...
  14. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there any in-game requirements to get the Discount Coupon, other then registering your Pokemon Game to Pokemon Global Link?
  15. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I read on Bulbapedia that Blissey has the highest possible base stat, because of the base stats being stored as bytes, and 255 (Blissey's HP base stat), is all 1s, so it's the highest it could possibly go or whatever. With Pokemon being around a...
  16. Shiny Shinx

Ok, thank you! I do like growing Berries and stuff, so yeah. :-) That sucks. Majorly. Oh well. I do agree though. People who have Wi-fi and stuff shouldn't be the only ones that are able to get the events. They should be abled to be "copied" onto someone that is less fortunate or whatever...
  17. Shiny Shinx

Will using a FireRed or LeafGreen that isn't effected be used to patch games other then Ruby and Sapphire? Not even by connecting two games via Mystery Gift? It only appears to be using a code to make any Pokemon appear wild. I checked some of them via the Stat Judge, and the stats...
  18. Shiny Shinx

"The Internal Battery has run dry. The game can be played, but time based events will no longer accure." My Pokemon Emerald game says this message when I start it up. I know what it means (Berries won't grow, tide in Shoal Cave won't change, ect.), but how do I fix it? I'm using a solid copy, so...
  19. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I'm just wondering, but can Crafty Shield be Sketched? If so, how?
  20. Shiny Shinx

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Does Excadrill learn any Steel-Type damaging move in Gen VI thats better then Metal Claw without the need of bringing an already trained Excadrill over via Pokebank? 'Cause I really want an Excadrill without needing to go through the whole...
Back
Top Bottom