• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

It is definately unfortunate that its happened and twice no less that is quite rough, i never tried to chain the random pokemon in the garden i ended up having to rng my 7 eevee
  2. S

I've had my chains broken a number of ways but never just because the grass was quiet, well at least not that i can remember...
  3. S

People seem to be so lucky in BW but I've had the same shiny rate in it as with my Platinum, a single random shiny, in platinum it was a Machop right outside of the town with the first gym, and as stated a bit earlier in the thread I found a shiny Pidove when I accidentally rode into some grass...
  4. S

Good luck! Shiny Golett seems quite sought after :P
  5. S

Came across a random Shiny Pidove while I was hatching eggs for the MM, too bad it was a female -.- Im still happy but evolved the male looks much better
  6. S

Currently Working in 3 Different Shinies: Shaymin in Platinum (Oak's Letter)- SR Lillipup in White- Masuda: Current Egg Count 535 In Anticipation/Excitement for BW2: Kyurem- SR (Not counting resets for fear of discouragement)
Back
Top Bottom