Search results for query: *

1. ShinyFlareon

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Ferroseed/Ferrothorn might be another option.
  2. ShinyFlareon

Re: Writer's Workshop General Chat Thread I wrote a decently-long lesson on dialogue a while back that covered a bit on how to write emotion, but the best general advice I can give you is to really think about what happens to people when they are experiencing different emotions. How does an...
  3. ShinyFlareon

That depends on the situation and the pokemon. If you're gonna handwave away your enchanted sword's ability to slice through stone and metal I'm sure scales won't be a problem. But no, arrows probably wouldn't do much to a Tangela unless you hit it in the eye or something. All I'm saying is...
  4. ShinyFlareon

You're the one who asked a question. I took that to mean you were looking for help, and how is anyone supposed to give you advice if they don't ask about it and figure out how it's supposed to work? Besides, if people are seeing all these holes in your logic here, isn't it better that they're...
  5. ShinyFlareon

Okay, if you're gonna get so defensive about this, then I have another question. If this Sage Elderwood is powerful enough to freeze time, then why does he need to send inexperienced fighters out into the world to do...whatever it is that needs to be done?
  6. ShinyFlareon

...Barbarians run off of rage powers. That's their entire advantage over regular fighters. Berserkers are I think a sub-class of barbarians, but they're certainly not a core class in their own right. Even if attacks take time to charge, it's still going to be really difficult to dodge them -...
  7. ShinyFlareon

Re: Weapons VS Pokemon I'm not talking about them being hot on the outside, though almost every single fire type has an external source of fire that is a very definite hazard to anyone fighting them. I'm talking about how getting in close to a fire type will make it very easy for them to blast...
  8. ShinyFlareon

Re: Weapons VS Pokemon I think warhammers should deal with both of those quite easily. I'd almost say fire types are your biggest problem. You can't exactly get up close and personal with them, and unless you catch them off guard arrows are just going to burn up.
  9. ShinyFlareon

Well, I was trying to kind of work the strategy of boosting up to maximum stats and then attacking into the character buildup? But the aftermath of the battle is already gonna be pretty intense, so maybe I could try and make that work...thanks :-)
  10. ShinyFlareon

So, I'm the battle with Whiney for chapter 11 of my story. This is a pretty big battle that's been built up a decent amount on sheer reputation alone - I mean, it's Whitney and her Miltank in a nuzlocke. But I'm running into some problems. In game, the battle was very repetitive and not...
  11. ShinyFlareon

Basically, describe the person, not the emotion. For example, if someone's sad, describe how their sadness affects them physically. Talk about how their eyes tear up, how their body hunches over and trembles, how their voice cracks, how they feel like the bottom has just been pulled out from...
Back
Top Bottom