• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ShinyLinoone

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It is probably just because there is nobody else who currently wants to play in your format whenever you try to. I don't usually do Triple Battles but it is odd that apparently nobody else in the world does. XD I'd just try until it...
  2. ShinyLinoone

Thanks a lot! I'm EV-training my Black Kyurem currently, I want it to be a strong as possible.
  3. ShinyLinoone

I have a question regarding Kyurem's different forms. When Kyurem fuses with one of the other legendary Pokémon, how much does the other Pokémon affect Kyurem's strength? For example, if I fused Kyurem with a level 70 Zekrom, would the resulting Black Kyurem be stronger than a Kyurem of the...
  4. ShinyLinoone

Oooh. I should have guessed. Well, I gotta go on eBay. Thanks for the help! :)
  5. ShinyLinoone

I can't get the cable club in Pokémon Blue to work. I have a Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy Advance SP, a link cable, and two copies of Pokémon Blue. I have both games in the same Pokémon Center in Saffron City, and when I have them linked, I talk to the Cable Club lady at the EXACT SAME TIME...
  6. ShinyLinoone

Re: Hidden Tinymushrooms in Mt.Moon? All I can say is that in my multiple playthroughs of the game is that I never found any in Mt. Moon, but I never go out of my way to find hidden items.
  7. ShinyLinoone

I see. I never noticed that it had a different location in Diamond and Pearl. I would try this out right now to answer your question if I had a cheating device.
  8. ShinyLinoone

Why would it have to be hacked?
  9. ShinyLinoone

Could you perhaps point me torwards a couple threads that could help identifying fakes? And also, when you say that the cartidges are valuable, about how valuable do you think they are? Because there are people online selling their old games for as low as 30 bucks, which I find highly suspicious.
  10. ShinyLinoone

Okay, so I have been doing some poking around on the internet looking for a good copy of Pokémon Red Version, for the Gameboy, or course. I had played all three of the Generation I games ad nauseam on my Gameboy, but I lost Red quite a few years back. While looking I noticed something...
  11. ShinyLinoone

Well, I WAS a lot younger when I played the game with Treecko as my starter. Maybe I should try using him when ORAS come out.
  12. ShinyLinoone

I agree with this. Emerald I always saw as the best Pokemon game of the series. And as far as starters go, you can't go wrong as long as you do not pick Treecko. I picked Treecko once and could not beat the second gym!
  13. ShinyLinoone

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) That's what I thpught I heard. Do you know the percentage or ratio of finding a shiny in the Friend Safari compared to normal circumstances?
  14. ShinyLinoone

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Possibly stupid question, but are Friend Safari Pokémon more likely to be shiny? I heard this from a friend.
  15. ShinyLinoone

There's a video game shop near where I live, and this dude who works there had experience with repairing the carts and fixed mine. Maybe there is a video game shop around where you live.
  16. ShinyLinoone

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So attatched to this post I have a map showing the different areas of the world the different Vivillon patterns have. Now, I have just started playing through Kalos (I have Y Version for my 2DS) but I have a basic understanding of how the...
  17. ShinyLinoone

Oh yeah, you aren't SOL. You go to the Weather Institute to find the Route one of the two Pokemon resides, then the other one after you catch the first one. It isn't based on time but the number of steps you take, so the clock battery being dry will be no problem.
  18. ShinyLinoone

Re: Tweaking/Holepunching in Platinum? Yeah, but there are still other places that you can tweak that might offer transport to them, we just haven't found them yet.
  19. ShinyLinoone

Tweaking/Holepunching in Platinum? Okay, so I'm gonna try find a method of getting Darkrai and Shaymin in Pokemon Platinum Version using the holepunching/tweaking technique. I'm going to do it on an emulator, because obviously there are major risks of obliterating the save file. In order to...
Back
Top Bottom