Search results for query: *

1. ShinyOotachi

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I know the anime canon is a little sketchy, but isn't there another Mewtwo that was created by a different group of scientific after the original Mewtwo? The one that featured in the Genesect movie that could Mega Evolve? Would it not technically be "Mewthree" because really it is the second...
  2. ShinyOotachi

Sorry, I thought I had read that there were reports of it transforming into Chikorita and Kecleon as well. I get that it probably is a glitch, but I still that would be a pretty neat ability and would make for a nice tie in, especially if they continue to be adamant that this whole thing has...
  3. ShinyOotachi

I've not came across any in Scotland, although I missed the Chikorita event due to work (I did go out on my half hour break using an incense and came across one Chikorita, one Grimer, one Koffing and one Meowth). I find it's apparent mechanic interesting - it appears normal but then transforms...
  4. ShinyOotachi

No idea, but it looks interesting, and I think it's hard to judge what type it could be. Also, I don't know why it is coming up with those image attachment boxes, tried to keep it unspoiled for those who don't want to see it but don't know what is going on with my post haha
  5. ShinyOotachi

So apparently the new Pokémon has been leaked: From Serebii.
  6. ShinyOotachi

I agree, I think it is probably more likely going to be the wild hair Eevee from the new Sun and Moon anime poster. Especially as the little orange label at the bottom with the "? ? ?" is the same colour as Eevee's name label.
Back
Top Bottom