Search results for query: *

1. ShinyOotachi

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Serebii posted it today, along with two other images featuring scenes from the poster, the Unova one with Cofagrigus and the Alola one.
  2. ShinyOotachi

I was right, that is Meowth that Dragonite is holding. I'm more convinced now looking at Meowth's expression that it is Team Rockets and the Dragonite has something to do with them. I do wonder, if Team Rocket are returning, why they haven't been shown yet either.
  3. ShinyOotachi

Thank you so much, that's been driving me mad since the poster first leaked, but I can totally see Bulbasaur holding Squirtle with its vines now
  4. ShinyOotachi

Not necessarily... We've had characters with duplicate Pokemon before, such as May with Bulbasaur and Dawn with Cyndaquil, there's no reason why (hypothetically) both Dragonite couldn't appear together. If, to continue my wild stab in the dark about the Dragonite, like Bewear, it isn't owned...
  5. ShinyOotachi

Tried to upload an image of the poster with a few bits circled but it won't work on my phone for some reason. Anyway, on the Kanto building at the very top of the image, there is a Gengar on one side of the tower and something else on the other side. I cannot for the life of me figure out what...
Back
Top Bottom