Search results for query: *

1. ShinyOotachi

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

I finally decided to take on Leon. Thanks to spending time completing as much of the Pokedex as I could, my team was a little over-levelled for the battle and we won without any difficulty. My final team ended up as Cinderace, Bolthund, Hatterene, Frosmoth, Grapploct and Cursola. I then...
  2. ShinyOotachi

So I hung about Route 9 for a few days and, after over 700 Clobbopus encounters, I gave up and just decided to go with regular Grapploct. I wanted to move forward with the story. Spikemuth was a really fun town, just like the Team Skull place in Alola, and I actually really liked Piers as a Gym...
  3. ShinyOotachi

I meant in terms of their role in the game, Allister has been the most forgettable Gym Leader in Shield in my opinion (I wasn't comparing him to every past Gym Leader, just an observation about Shield). Last night I continued to knock out Clobbopus in the hopes of finding a Shiny, however still...
  4. ShinyOotachi

Yesterday I took on both Allister and Opal's Gyms. I hated both of their Gym Missions and found both battles to be far too easy, especially Opal's with the constant quiz interruptions. Allister so far, in my opinion, is the most forgettable Gym Leader, I really wish they had done a little more...
  5. ShinyOotachi

I did a little bit in Hammerlocke and made my way to the Ghost Gym town. I'm really liking Hop's story and character development, even if it could be done a bit better, it's still good. I decided to remove Appletun from my team because it's eyes were weird and seeing it animated made me like it...
  6. ShinyOotachi

I was able to do a fair wee bit in Shield today, definitely great to finally be able to sink my teeth into it. I spent a good bit of the morning exploring the wild area, doing some raids and hunting for items. I didn't think the XS and S Experience Candies would give as much experience as they...
  7. ShinyOotachi

I got a chance to squeeze in another hour when I got home from work. I didn't do much, but along the way to the Professor house (which is just beautiful), I caught a female Yamper (who is the second member of my team) as well as a Lotad, Hoothoot, Magikarp and a Galarian Zigzagoon. Hop was...
  8. ShinyOotachi

Got to squeeze in a quick hour of gameplay with Shield after work and before heading to bed. I chose Scorbunny as my Starter and have caught all of the new Pokemon I have seen so far, including Skwovet, Rookidee, Blipbug (which is my least favourite looking so far), Wooloo and Nickit. I saw...
Back
Top Bottom