Search results for query: *

1. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

December 20th according to Amazon.
  2. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

I know we'll have the rest of the official art soon when the Pokedex guide comes out, but while we wait I wanted to share this: These are dummy images from the second Sword and Shield TCG set coming out in Japan next year. I am assuming this is Toxtricity's official artwork, which, if I'm...
  3. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

It's like a pocket. During its animation in Camp, it will tuck its hands into them. It really threw me off at first too when the artwork originally leaked, but seeing it animated makes it look super adorable.
  4. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

Also, I know these aren't official artworks, but it's still nice to see representations of some of the new Pokemon and Gigantamax forms:
  5. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

From Serebii's Twitter:
  6. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

The one I ordered from Game arrived on Saturday 23rd. I'm really surprised at the problems Amazon seems to be having with this, my guess is they have taken more pre-ordered than they could actually fulfill. Unfortunately, the guidebook doesn't have any new artwork other than what was already...
  7. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

I dislike it because they took the design away from the rolling/minecart base. I think it looks like it could have been a Galarian Rhydon rather than a Rolycoly evolution. Although, I do understand that it is essentially a minecart that eventually becomes a mine in itself, but I wish it had...
  8. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

A few more:
  9. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

Another few, this time from @worldofkevinc's Twitter: I really like Indeedee's official art, although I think the male one looks a little... Demonic... With it's horns and expression.
  10. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

Another 5: Orbeetle's Gigantamax form artwork has made me kinda fall in love with it!
  11. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

10 pics from @Jackson556D's Twitter: Personally, I really like Skwovet and Greedunt's official art, the poses are super cute. I also like that we got separate art for Zacian and Zamazenta.
  12. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

Wow, I could have sworn I read Melony and Gordie were siblings. My apologies :) I find this really weird as well. I love the concept of version exclusive Gym Leaders, but wish they explained it a bit better. Like, in Shield, is Gordie not a Gym Leader or are they both Gym Leaders who share a...
  13. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

I think you are mostly right with these, they would be very similar to my guesses too. Although I think Bea might 17-20 and I think Gordie is older because is he not meant to be Melony's brother?
  14. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

I had it pre-ordered and got an email yesterday to say that it would be delivered on the 28th, but the release date is still listed as today. My guess is that they over sold it. I cancelled my order and re-ordered it through Game who say it should be delivered tomorrow.
  15. ShinyOotachi

SwSh Artwork

I love love love how diverse all the Gym Leaders are this time around, not just in terms of their appearances but they all just seem so unique in style and personality too.
Back
Top Bottom