Search results for query: *

1. ShinyPokemon inc.

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Their general audience is everyone their primary audience is children first and foremost. Everything they produce is first and foremost geared towards children. You cannot tell me that their emphases aren't on children, For christ's sake, they made an entire mobile game dedicated to getting kids...
  2. ShinyPokemon inc.

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

Let me break this down piece by piece. First of all the TPCi know their audience very well. Their audience is young children and pre-teens. Not late adolescents and young adults like us. We are not the target audience anymore therefore our wants are secondary compared to the primary audience...
  3. ShinyPokemon inc.

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

The fans definitely hyped themselves up into thinking it was Sinnoh remakes or Let's Go Johto despite there being evidence of other games in the pipeline that hadn't been shown yet. I.e. Pokemon Unite (The Tencent collaboration was public knowledge for over a year) or even Detective Pikachu 2 or...
  4. ShinyPokemon inc.

Spoilers Pokémon UNITE

I think the idea of a Pokemon MOBA should have been done years ago and am glad that the TPCi are trying more and more throughout the years to expand into different genres for spinoffs. I am extremely disappointed that Tencent is involved due to their various human rights violations then again...
Back
Top Bottom