Search results for query: *

1. ShinyRiolu

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is the Pokemon Bank the only method given to transfer our Pokemon from Gen 5 to 6?
  2. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) With the new type chart, is Magnezone still #1 with number of resistances?
  3. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is it still possible to reset for Natures to catch Reshiram after the Cutscene in DragonSpiral Tower in W2?
  4. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) BOOO! Thank you though. Also, "The term Shiny Pokémon was first used in-game in Pokémon Black and White." Where/when was this mentioned in-game?
  5. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Can Reshiram be shiny in White 2?
  6. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Are there any other places to train Special Attack other than the Celestial Tower in BW2?
  7. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Anybody?
  8. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I wasn't sure if this needed it's own thread, so it's here. Right to be point, why is Lance not in this? Type Expert Tournament/Dragon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  9. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm trying to find someone to trade with for a pokemon that has Pokerus. I didn't want to make a thread for just one pokemon. Who/where can I ask?
  10. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) "Catch" or if I go in and out of the room once I defeat it?
  11. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Does the Poison Touch ability stack with Physical Poison attacks? Ex: Poison Jab would have a 60% of poisoning instead of its usual 30. And also, will Victini have set stats when you encounter it at Liberty Garden?
  12. ShinyRiolu

Re: A Question on Stat Mechanics. The stats of your Pokemon will not change regardless if you waited for it to learn a new move or not. I believe this is true for all generations.
  13. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Do you know if it has to be the day or your birthday month?
  14. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How would I go about getting my Birthday Togekiss?
  15. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So "Grass, Water, Fire" is the elemental "rock, paper, scissors". what other triangles (that's what I call 'em) are there in the Pokemon world?
  16. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) but the recorded sound is distorted anyway
  17. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Why is Chatot banned from the Pokémon Global Battle Union cause of Chatter?
  18. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) For the in-game trades in B/W, are you able to battle all the trainers? Also, is it legal to have a Pikachu with Surf, Flash, Endure, and Endeavor?
  19. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What's an effective way to use F.E.A.R. to capture pokemon?
  20. ShinyRiolu

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Sorry for the loss.
Back
Top Bottom