Search results for query: *

1. ShinyRiolu

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a "Moves (not) shown in the Anime" category? If not, could it be added?
  2. ShinyRiolu

Xerneas and Yveltal have parallel abilities Fairy/Dark Aura, but are not listed as such like the Starter Abilities + Swarm
  3. ShinyRiolu

ah, ok.
  4. ShinyRiolu

The "Drop-Down" list for search is not working for me. Before I could type "pokemon" and the list would show "Pokemon TCG, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y"; now it just shows what I've searched before.
  5. ShinyRiolu

Ah thank you very much.
  6. ShinyRiolu

I just have a general question. What determines the image displayed for a Pokemon's page. For example, why is Kyurem (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia showing Black 2 art when the original B/W image is just fine?
  7. ShinyRiolu

Sorry about that. I must have skimmed over too quickly.
  8. ShinyRiolu

Gluttony (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Snorlax is listed, but Munchlax is not
  9. ShinyRiolu

Growth (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The "Variations of the move Bulk Up" is shown at the bottom of the page, but Growth itself is not included.
  10. ShinyRiolu

I know for a fact that the http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Thunderbolt_(move) link has not worked for me in about a week. I know it's not my computer cause I've gone to about 3 others and it still says, "This Webpage is Not Available." Anyway to fix it?
  11. ShinyRiolu

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread My bad. Didn't see that. Screen was wierd. Thanks
  12. ShinyRiolu

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Ok. thanks for that!
  13. ShinyRiolu

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread The elemental beams no longer being variations? Used to be:(Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam), now: (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt) and (Ice Beam/Slime Wave) Why the change?
  14. ShinyRiolu

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread In the Triva section of the Fighting Dojo, should it mention Misty and Brock winding up side by side? It seems like an anime reference from my viewpoint.
Back
Top Bottom