Search results for query: *

1. ShinyTogeticFTW

Guess what the next user likes

I used to only drink ginger ale when I was sick, but it's actually kind of tasty regardless - particularly cranberry ginger ale, which my roommate introduced me to just a couple months ago. Pickles?
  2. ShinyTogeticFTW

Never heard of it, sorry. Frogger
  3. ShinyTogeticFTW

Yes, I do like the MCU, but I am sooo far behind... :( (Actually, I'm behind in all of my favorite things, including Pokémon and Doctor Who) Card games
  4. ShinyTogeticFTW

Yeah! My mom doesn't really like them, though; she says most of them aren't even funny, so she'd never pay to go see one. However, I have been able to find a couple she likes on YouTube. Doctor Who
  5. ShinyTogeticFTW

Cloudy days are nice. No bright sunlight in my eyes. (I like reading and writing fanfiction too btw) Snow
  6. ShinyTogeticFTW

That's a sports team, right? Sorry, I'm not into sports. Fanfiction
  7. ShinyTogeticFTW

Depends what kind; oranges are a yes, lemon/lime is a no unless it's Sprite (lol), and I used to like grapefruit after adding sugar, but I can't have grapefruit anymore because it messes with the medication I'm on now. :( Pink (the color)
  8. ShinyTogeticFTW

Ick. Sorry. Pass. Life
  9. ShinyTogeticFTW

If you're referring to the board game Betrayal at House on the Hill, yes! I love that game! Card games?
  10. ShinyTogeticFTW

Yeah, Pikachu's cute. (TBH I like almost every Pokémon, so you've got like a 1 in 807 chance of guessing a Pokémon I don't like) Country music?
  11. ShinyTogeticFTW

Never played it. NASCAR
  12. ShinyTogeticFTW

Boring Sorry, I don't really like any sports in general. Playing silly games on Pokémon forums :p
  13. ShinyTogeticFTW

I do like drawing, but I'm not particularly good at it so I don't do it much. Pokémon UNITE
  14. ShinyTogeticFTW

Always! Cupcakes
  15. ShinyTogeticFTW

Some, yes Togetic |\/\/| | ^-^ |
Back
Top Bottom