Search results for query: *

1. ShonenPlus

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

An arc? I only remember an episode.
  2. ShonenPlus

I'm curious how a Pokemon series with a mix of shonen and drama would work. Like having ash fight with a friend in the group to the point it is real conflict to where one of them leaves for a period of time. Fro example Ash is fighting with a girl to the point he leaves the group for a few...
  3. ShonenPlus

I only played YW 1 but Gen 7 did feel like it. Luckily Gen 8 seems to go back to the older style. Plus with what was said about LGPE being for new fans and SwSh being for older I am hoping it means a darker story and harder gameplay. Maybe finally difficult settings
  4. ShonenPlus

I think it is weird when I say to people YW was a big reason Gen 7 was what it was anime and game wise. It literally felt they fused the family SoL aspect with Pokemon. IF YW never was created I wonder how different Gen 7 would be. Would it even have been in Hawaii? TBH I can't help but feel...
  5. ShonenPlus

If we are talking about ratings I think something that should be factored in is just how people watch shows now.Some watch illegally while some wait for it be pre recorded or watch the next day. Not sure how it is in Japan or even how ratings work but if they are basing it off live ratings I...
  6. ShonenPlus

The SM art to me works for Alola but at the end of the day I think Alola was just a break from regular anime. I am fine with calling it canon but I can't see the art or style working going forward. Even BW as out of place as it felt at the time fell more in line with the anime. I have a feeling...
  7. ShonenPlus

This would also mean bringing back the co star concept which I'm all for. Seeing a possible sporty girl would be nice too since it seems we have not really had one since May.
  8. ShonenPlus

I want it be like this A different art style going back to the older look but more up to date. Maybe like I Choose You. A shonen and modern day drama theme going on Ash to not be so happy go lucky. I want him to actually be more laid back and not so SM like. It would be a nice take to see him...
Back
Top Bottom