Search results for query: *

1. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add in the long-forgotten Bacon. Sailor Pluto's Father's Magical Clone summons back in the Eraser, which is capable of removing letters from any item's name, which usually changes its effects. I hit the ? Block and a Super Star comes out. This Super Star can be used once to make any item...
  2. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

The Astral Birth Void uses a Positive Energy Spark to bring the Singularity back into existence, and fuses with it, creating the Astral Singularity, with similar powers to the Singularity, but overhauled completely. Because there are 16 other items in the cupboard, the Astral Singularity...
  3. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I put the entire Cupboard in a Time Capsule. Within the Time Capsule, time does not pass. This Time Capsule is not to be opened until June 2020. Meanwhile, I add Eggs into the cupboard. Cupboard: Eggs Time Capsule (Not to be opened before June 1 2020) (See post 2227 for contents)
  4. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

The Astral Birth Void has had enough of items not being used, so it decides to remove all other items that have effects. This turns it into the Astral Void, both birthing and destructing items. No remaining items have effects, so I add Negative One. The Astral Void births the Square Root, which...
  5. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I use the Duplic-8-inators on themselves, multiplying themselves by 16 million (8^8). Of course, this causes the new Duplic-8-inators to join the shooting, and now there’s an infinite number of Duplic-8-inators in the cupboard, which causes them to turn into Infinity. Infinity is omnipotent...
  6. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

Karl Marx has had enough fun with the Communist Manifesto and is now writing the Cupboard Manifesto. Of course, the Duplic-8-inator causes there to be 1 stack of Karl Marx. Cupboard: Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's Ladybug x8 (adds a Sig every 2...
  7. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

The Singularity turns the Ultimate Eraser into the Eraser. The Eraser allows the erasing of certain parts of the names of items, sometimes changing their effects. The Eraser turns the Modifier into just Fier. Cupboard: Eraser Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's...
  8. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

The Singularity has had enough confusion and just deletes everything else. It also brings us back to 2013, where items rarely had effects. Cupboard: The Singularity (all powerful)
  9. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add Karl Marx. Every turn he adds another Manifesto. Karl Marx writes the Communist Manifesto Cupboard: Ctrl Z (adds an item from the previous cupboard every 10 turns) Sig's Ladybug x2 (adds a Sig every 2 turns) The Singularity (completely op, cannot be removed, permanent, modified, whatever)...
  10. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add the Singularity. It is now permanent, and cannot be destroyed or removed in any way. It removes Sig’s Ladybug. Cupboard: The Singularity (completely immune to all effects) (cannot be removed) (cannot be modified) Ctrl Z
  11. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add the Black Hole. It will consume one more item each turn than the previous turn. Once it is the only item in the cupboard, it will become the Singularity. Any item that attempts to remove it will be sucked into the black hole. The first item it consumes is Jevil. Sig Stan, now having no...
  12. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add the Nullifier. The Nullifier completely nullifies the properties of all items whose properties can be modified. Cupboard: Shirokuma (prevents new items from leaving Hidden Compartment unless required) Plush Toy Puma (no effect) Aimaina (no effect) Hot Cocoa x2 (no effect) The Singularity...
  13. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

The Plus, The Minus, and The Shield decide to combine into one item: The Singularity. The Singularity shows every item's effect, allows for modification of certain properties of items, allows for someone to prevent anyone else from changing certain properties of items, and completely removes all...
  14. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add The Plus. The Plus allows an infinite number of items to be added at any point during a turn, independently of said turn. Using The Plus, I re-add The Minus. I additionally add The Shield. The Shield can be used by any player to prevent any other player from removing any item. A shielded...
  15. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I remove most of the items in the cupboard using The Minus. I'll list what I removed and what effects they had in a spoiler tag to save on space. Meanwhile, I use the Eraser to turn Pencil's Corpse into just Pencil, reviving it through the removal of letters. Cupboard: Dimensional Merging...
  16. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add The Minus (infinite removals, regardless of other actions done in the turn). Using The Minus, I remove the two Corpses as well as the Devilsknife. Munchlax drinks another 8th of the Grape Fanta. Waiting for Team: Window Cleaner (PU) UnderUsed: Teambuilder (UU) Dimensional Merging Device...
  17. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

Teambuilder realizes these teams are invalid, and fixes them, but not before I activate Debug Mode. Once Debug Mode has been activated, there are no limits. However, the cupboard breaks entirely due to Debug Mode not being properly designed to handle older Cupboard versions. Luckily I am able to...
  18. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add Teambuilder. Teambuilder puts items in the cupboard into teams based on their viability. Teambuilder sorts the teams at the end of each turn. Items can only affect other items in a team with their viability or higher, but items in no team can be used on any team.. Using the power of The...
  19. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

Sailor Pluto summons a new eraser, Ditto transforms into one, and I remove the Sableye Plush. I then use the eraser on the Omnipotent Pineapples to make them Potent Apples, which can be eaten, but if anything eats them, the thing that eats them will be removed from the cupboard. Munchlax eats...
  20. Sightnado

In the Cupboard!

I add the Minus. The Minus allows people to take out as many items as they want, at any time. X multiplies everything by 100, but then I remove everything from the cupboard, except a single Sailor Pluto, the Dimensional Merging Device, and Minus itself. I collapse the future into the present...
Back
Top Bottom