Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Generation IV Remake Speculation

If you say so. The logic is fairly straightforward: Directs for core games that only involve Game Freak, Presents for other projects related to other companies (Ninantic took part in the LGPE announcement). Add that to the Poke Ball Plus reprint (or new version) and I don't see the optimism for...
  2. Silktree

Last year, the DLC got a Direct and the spin-off games (New Snap and Unite) got two separate Presents videos. SwSh got two Directs in 2019, while LGPE got a press announcement in 2018 (as did Go in 2015). Presents is the pre-recorded version of a press announcement. We aren't getting a...
  3. Silktree

Quite frankly, if they're interested in more Let's Go games at all, I don't see why they'd wait beyond this year. Being a mobile game, Go doesn't have unlimited longevity (will the anime still promote it in the next generation?). It's DP remakes that can wait no matter how impatient some fans...
  4. Silktree

The "DP remakes with LG catching" idea dates back to a leak that correctly predicted Galarian Mr. Mime, its evolution and the gimmick behind the Galar fossils. It was wrong about remakes being released in 2020, though.
  5. Silktree

The new areas could have been added to the post-game, with or without gyms. Three BW gym cities were part of B2W2's post-game, and the mirror image is probably what they'd do for BW remakes.
  6. Silktree

That has little marketing value. The last time the Hoenn starters stood out was in ORAS. TPC has barely done anything with Greninja since 2016, either.
  7. Silktree

Considering that the main changes in ORAS were a bunch of Megas (all officially revealed ahead of the release) and a meager post-game storyline (again, the climax was spoiled), is there much to spoil? Sure, there were a few new features, but I can't imagine not wanting to know about them. If...
  8. Silktree

You can't have it all. They won't spend more than two years on any remake, so if they want the graphics to be like SwSh's, it will come at a price.
  9. Silktree

They would definitely sacrifice the regional design if they used SwSh-style graphics, but I doubt they would get rid of the grid.
  10. Silktree

It is just abilities. LGPE already have double battles and even Mega Evolutions.
  11. Silktree

They can take a much-needed break next year. If they're interested in a LGPE sequel at all, I wouldn't wait longer than 2021 because Go will be 5 years old by then (and the time will be ripe for any Masters or Sleep tie-ins). There isn't an expiration date on traditional remakes, which require...
  12. Silktree

He didn't mention the National Pokedex at all. Let's not paraphrase: "Even if a specific Pokémon is not available in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, that does not mean it will not appear in future games." It could take a long time for some species.
  13. Silktree

It kind of has. Why would the rematch teams be used against new trainers?
  14. Silktree

Wrong games.
  15. Silktree

Don't expect any 2020 game to be particularly polished.
  16. Silktree

I think that the 2021 games are bound to be underwhelming either way, since another new generation would be incredibly rushed, and after ORAS, USUM and LGPE there is really not much to expect from iterative releases. There never really was beyond obvious upgrades, honestly. Not if they're...
  17. Silktree

It doesn't need to exist if it isn't intended to be a version mascot.
  18. Silktree

You don't solve power creep by making overpowered Pokemon even more so. Besides, they're banned from standard play.
  19. Silktree

Should and will are two different things. If they prefer to dedicate resources to something else (say, full-fledged Pokemon customization), they will. An annual release schedule takes its toll, but not on their profits.
Back
Top Bottom