Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

You could say that about Cosmog, too.
  2. Silktree

I'll be disappointed if they just follow the mascots-mythical pattern for the first movie. For one thing, Solgaleo and Lunala have no real reason to fight each other. They're a family.
  3. Silktree

Other than typings, I really don't want to know anything else about the games.
  4. Silktree

The CoroCoro preview doesn't mention Pokemon at all.
  5. Silktree

Is that all they're promising for next month? It sounds like a summary of known information with potentially nothing new.
  6. Silktree

They can't very well call a multi-type Pokemon "Type: Null". Why does it even matter?
  7. Silktree

You don't need to put a personal theory under a spoiler tag. And I don't see how see a weird portal would explain the term "southern".
  8. Silktree

They could have just made her another friendly rival on the surface. It remains to be seen if her dislike of battling serves a point.
  9. Silktree

She doesn't look mysterious, so they had to say something about her to get our attention. But I think they should have kept her hidden layers a complete surprise.
  10. Silktree

Once you know that a character is supposed to be mysterious, it becomes less likely that the outcome will truly be surprising. A true mystery is one that the audience discover by themselves without any prior expectations.
  11. Silktree

His point is that the surprise has largely been ruined since they told us that she's hiding something. One can only hope that it isn't the rather banal Zygarde theory.
  12. Silktree

It probably isn't what you'd expect.
  13. Silktree

We don't know anything about communication features yet, aside from the Battle Royal. I wonder if Street Pass will finally be used more extensively.
  14. Silktree

Just have CoroCoro reveal 1-2 new Pokemon and leave the bigger scoops for online updates and events.
  15. Silktree

"Hinting" at a game mechanic would be something like using one of the diamonds from the Japanese boxarts. They aren't doing anything like that, going as far as to treat the transformation as something that originated in Kalos.
  16. Silktree

Ash Greninja is already serving its purpose in the anime. They aren't really "hinting" at something else.
  17. Silktree

That's hardly a precedent, considering that Aipom evolved well after DP's release and wasn't designed to look like an anime character. I very much doubt that Ash Greninja will be carried over to the new anime series, seeing as they're already exhausting its story potential.
  18. Silktree

The point is that it will be a sad day if Pokemon's popularity among Japanese kids continues to decline, considering they were the initial target audience.
  19. Silktree

He was talking about Japan. Probably lower than 500,000, and yet that is no flop by any reasonable definition. Besides, the first game didn't have impressive sales even in Japan, especially in its first 6 months. It's the sequels that turned the franchise into a hit. No one said anything about...
  20. Silktree

That and it doesn't make sense to have Japanese kids wait for CoroCoro to reveal news about two competing franchises (Yokai Watch and Pokemon). The CoroCoro guys probably have no problem with that idea, but TPC seem more sensible.
Back
Top Bottom