• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Generation VI: The Future

Mega Mewtwo Y is unrelated to Pokken for now. The CoroCoro page is also about Tretta.
  2. Silktree

Tekken does have a story mode of sorts (with some cutscenes between battles), so this isn't a surprise. We've known about this girl for a while now.
  3. Silktree

I don't know why people are using the TCG to suggest a June release date when WPM's article says the exact opposite. Why would a game release be followed by the Alakazam season, or "closure" one? There is a reason why the upcoming set will focus on Alakazam rather than Zygarde. If anything, the...
  4. Silktree

Just to be clear, you think that this commercial was giant waste of money? It certainly wasn't meant for fans like us. I don't know whether or not it succeeded, but they had a plan. People were excited about the Go trailer in September just thanks to social media. They clearly want people to...
  5. Silktree

The trailer is an advertisement for the franchise as a whole. It ends with the URL of the anniversary website, which advertises both Go and the VC games. There can and should be a more direct form of advertisement closer to the 27th.
  6. Silktree

Did I mention the trailer? It goes without saying that they would want "returning fans" to buy the original games. And as it happens, the trailer just needed to remind them of Kanto, which it did.
  7. Silktree

It suggests that he can't say what an unannounced game will definitely do. They're fine paying a lot for smartphones which offer them an almost unlimited amount of affordable apps and games, but that hardly means that they're willing to pay a lot a separate device whose games aren't cheap. The...
  8. Silktree

Masuda: "Of course, at the same time, I'm also thinking up ways that this project might connect with the next entry in the main series Pokémon games. 2016 marks the 20th year since Pokémon was born. It's going to be a very meaningful year for me, and I am really excited to be able to participate...
  9. Silktree

Newsflash: Go is being released this year (sooner rather than later given next month's event) and Masuda said that he's considering compatibility with the next main series game. Go will play a role in encouraging mobile users to buy a 3DS for this year's main series release. Those same users are...
  10. Silktree

Or they just unlock separate forms in each other, if the holding means anything beyond "Volcanion is saving Magiana". I can see them fusing, but I don't understand why anyone should find it a good idea.
  11. Silktree

It's very unlikely that any game characters will appear in the movie. And the presence of the shiny Mega Gardevoir, shiny Mega Gardevoir and Mega Alakazam implies movie-exclusive characters.
  12. Silktree

Which isn't saying much. The XY event isn't exactly mindblowing.
  13. Silktree

Volcanion has been spotted in Johto and Sinnoh. It isn't exclusive to Kalos and it is not hard to see how it could be tied to a new region if it is indeed connected to Magiana.
  14. Silktree

The XY event also establishes that someone from Camphrier Town saw Volcanion on a mountain. Why wasn't that mentioned outside the event? The simple answer is that Game Freak wanted to leave the trivia for the event, because there's nothing else it offers. It's a more plausible connection than...
  15. Silktree

Again, these places are not untouched. Eterna Forest even has a chateau. It has at least one town, which was never implied to have been recently built. A desert island is by definition, uninhabited. The Whirl Islands basically consist of caves, while a desert island is a tropical environment...
  16. Silktree

Fine. You mean Route 210? What's "untouched" or "woodlands" about it? That is no desert island.
  17. Silktree

Kiloude City seems to be surrounded by a plain, especially with the Friend Safari. The ORAS event does mention three unseen locations: 1. Swamplands in Kalos 2. Unotuched woodlands in Sinnoh 3. A desert island in Johto Unless you think all of these are going to be included in the next games...
  18. Silktree

They're being vague because they don't want us to know what exactly is going on.
  19. Silktree

Of a certain region. I doubt that it has a new type, or that they would make a big deal about an area of an existing region.
  20. Silktree

CoroCoro states that "this mysterious Pokémon is the first ever in a certain field". Albeit vague, I certainly know how I would interpret that. I don't see how Volcanion and Magiana have a "deep" connection that has to be carried over to the games. Genesect and Mewtwo had a very obvious...
Back
Top Bottom