Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

He shouldn't capture anything else. His team lacks screentime and there are plenty of reserves that could come back for special battles (not glorified rematches).
  2. Silktree

Merchandise suggests that Ash will battle Volkner and his Luxray soon. It's also been strongly hinted in the latest clip show that Ash's Lucario will Mega Evolve, and Mega Charizard X is also being promoted now (also Y to a lesser extent). If Ash gets a Key Stone I don't see why both Mega...
  3. Silktree

I do count the specials, but you have a point about Azurill. That was a Togepi substitute that disappeared later, though.
  4. Silktree

That's be fine if its tail grows and gives Darkrai a nightmare. Otherwise, it would be a weird choice and OLM have actually never done off-screen captures for returning companions. I don't know why they chose to have Brock catch a Comfey instead of showcasing his Chansey/Blissey, but it still...
  5. Silktree

Hard pass if this is real and a long-term thing. I've been dreading it for a while.
  6. Silktree

I've seen Haxorus and Garchomp plushies. That's why I'm surprised that Dragonite is in the title.
  7. Silktree

Piplup alone would promote BSDP, and giving it to Chloe or Goh would obviously increase its screentime by a lot. We've already been two occasions where Piplup was featured without Dawn, despite tons of speculation that it could only belong to her. Misty fans are already used to seeing Psyduck...
  8. Silktree

It's Chloe's. I have little doubt about it. They wouldn't do all this promotion (it's literally called Project Piplup) just for a few episodes. If I'm right about Chloe, I doubt that Dawn is ever returning especially when she has a feudal counterpart with a cute Oshawott/Rowlet/Cyndaquil to shill.
  9. Silktree

Ash needs to use his reserves. If he catches another Pokemon, it will most likely be fully evolved because it's getting harder to justify these evolution arcs when Ash is taking on league-level opponents (Gary and even Iris if she has Haxorus and Garchomp as merchandise would imply). I don't see...
  10. Silktree

Because Ash should be preparing for Elite Four battles rather than training another rookey Pokemon. It seems that his sixth slot is meant for reserves, which is why Dracovish isn't a permanent member.
  11. Silktree

Were those two even rivals in DP? Let's be honest, Brock traveling to Sinnoh to meet Dawn wouldn't have been believable. They weren't real friends and they sure as hell don't care about each other now. Plus, we'd already seen a Piplup in Movie 20 that had nothing to do with Dawn. That movie was...
  12. Silktree

I'm pretty sure that Togepi was more marketable than Axew. It did stay unevolved for over 4 years and was considered to be Pikachu's little brother.
  13. Silktree

If they want to sell Axew plushies, they can just show it evolve in a flashback and call it a day. It isn't that popular. Remember that they OLM were finally willing to have Togepi evolve when Misty returned for the first time.
  14. Silktree

Except for AG (where Mudkip might as well have not evolved), every series has had an unevolved starter. Right now Grookey would seem more likely to fit into that category, since it's debuting late and Sobble is indeed being hinted to evolve.
  15. Silktree

Yes? It doesn't have to be Cinderace every time. Apparently, Sobble wants to evolve.
  16. Silktree

Maybe, but that isn't saying much. I neither like nor dislike Grookey, but from an objective standpoint I don't see what a rookie starter would add to the PWC storyline at this point. Grookey could have joined Ash a year ago if they were meant for each other, but we got Dragonite and Gengar...
  17. Silktree

I could see Ash with a Mr. Rime, honestly. It would play off Mr. Mime (which I guess isn't his even though they can't make up their minds promotion-wise) and cover both Psychic (not really represented) and Ice (not represented since Glalie).
  18. Silktree

Ash getting Grookey isn't impossible, but to say that it's likely is a huge stretch. Reminder that Lucario is Cinderace's counterpart, and that Ash is too far into the PWC to use a newly caught starter successfully. Now that Eevee has finally joined the cast, I'm interested in the other...
  19. Silktree

There's always a (big) chance that Sandy will remain unevolved if she even returns. May's Eevee evolved for promotion-related reasons that don't apply here.
  20. Silktree

They picked Lucario as the shillmon at Grookey's expense.
Back
Top Bottom