Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Generation VII confirmed!

I am not really a fan of those, but Hitoshi Ariga is cool. He worked on the Klonoa manga and is now designing and scripting a movie based on the first game. His favorite Pokemon is Misdreavus. He should make more critters like that.
  2. Silktree

I don't think there should be a question that if Kanto is revisited during this generation, it will happen in a sequel rather than another remake. They aged Red and Blue by 10+ years and sent Lillie to Kanto, which would have no effect on remakes.
  3. Silktree

Ignore it I shall. It got old two years ago.
  4. Silktree

Tone down the harping on ORAS or any past games, please. You can state your hopes for the future without resorting to petty arguments about which game is best.
  5. Silktree

If you mean that a new Kanto game shouldn't heavily focus on the old characters, maybe. They should definitely appear in it, though. Bulbapedia has a (probably) complete list of references to the previous regions. As far as Hoenn and Unova are concerned, only the character cameos stand out (and...
  6. Silktree

If they released Kanto sequels in this generation and leave out Johto, then the latter probably won't be revisited until 2024 at the earliest. That is, under the reasonable assumption that they'll want to remake DP for the next generation, and that two separate releases featuring old regions are...
  7. Silktree

While I find the "there are so many references to Kanto so that the region itself doesn't need to be revisited" reasoning weak, I also think that any future Kanto games need Johto to prevent fans from getting burned out. Since HGSS, there have been very few callbacks to Generation II, but that...
  8. Silktree

I really wouldn't take it for granted that there will be a "proper" Generation VII movie. That formula didn't work so well in the last generation. I'd sooner bet on the 2018 movie featuring Mew, still being set in Kanto as part of the reboot. Marshadow could just get an anime arc; its QR code...
  9. Silktree

I wouldn't mind it if the Tapu quartet destroyed the gyms and league out of disgust.
  10. Silktree

You're referring to Emily Rogers. She is just one of many sources that are backing up Stars, whereas Mother 3 was only reported by her. Look at Eurogamer's leak from three months before the Switch announcement. Are you really comfortable calling them unreliable?
  11. Silktree

They have a complicated relationship with Nintendo. They don't always get to do what they want; we know from interviews that they initially wanted to release two Gray versions, but Iwata told them that if they were going to stick to the DS, they would have to do something special. It is not hard...
  12. Silktree

Except that the source is very clear about a third version that was developed alongside Sun and Moon. The Niji leak in February was hardly very specific.
  13. Silktree

Sadly, I believe it's true. I don't see anything in the text dump about it.
  14. Silktree

That's certainly possible. We'll have to see for ourselves, but I assume that at least two of those are inaccessible or that poster is a complete troll.
  15. Silktree

We could complain about the lack of consistency or just come up with our head canon of how the two origin stories fit together. We don't need Game Freak to spell it out for us. So what would they have done in sequels? Dead is dead if it's only ambiguous in one version. Except Bolt is saying...
  16. Silktree

That must be why so many people are content with them and aren't discussing Kalos anymore. There was no real chance of Game Freak moving onto the Switch so soon after its launch. Face it. Explained sufficiently in ORAS. Clearly Game Freak realized that there is only so much you can do with a...
  17. Silktree

The Strange Souvenir and the backpacker say otherwise. Suffice to say that Game Freak planned a second generation for the 3DS all along. Blame ORAS for replacing a Kalos game. As Masuda put it: "There's been a lot of demand from people to remake Ruby/Sapphire on social media, for example. Right...
  18. Silktree

I do think that making only around 350 Pokemon direcly obtainable in a pair of games is a questionable decision.
  19. Silktree

Except there aren't that many references to Sinnoh. The only one worth mentioning is Type Null being based on Arceus, but no one in the games actually calls attention to that fact. Even the Rotom Pokedex was invented in Kalos rather than Sinnoh. Mind you, ORAS weren't really hinted at by XY, as...
  20. Silktree

I find it baffling that some people (two, really) think that the Kalos Power Plant and Couriway Train Station mean anything after 3 years, or that Zygarde's lore needs to be explained after Game Freak decided not to bother twice (and the anime writers did it for them). Saying that Kalos sequels...
Back
Top Bottom