Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Trailers and News Discussion

I hope that Game Freak remove the dance sequences in the next games.
  2. Silktree

I was planning to get Moon, but Lycanroc Midday and the Vulplix line ended up changing my mind.
  3. Silktree

They'll reveal some movie details next month. Marshadow will probably be revealed in February.
  4. Silktree

Does that matter? They have new designs and confirm that XY already happened. Wally hasn't changed at all.
  5. Silktree

Even Dexio and Sina look older (and refer to XY as having happened in the past). Game Freak are just being lazy with Wally and arguably Cynthia. That's fine, but she doesn't belong in the Battle Tree since she never collected gym badges or expressed interest in being strong.
  6. Silktree

Wally not aging at all while Red and Blue have by a good 10 years is inconsistent. I hope that Silver receives favoritism, too. They probably battle in the Battle Tree since the website says that some of the trainers there have completed the island challenge. Only the trial captains are known...
  7. Silktree

Because there are 7 trial captains rather than 8? Please.
  8. Silktree

They aren't directly comparable. And after how easy gyms have been for a good while, I think we should be more concerned with quality than quantity. Fair enough, but it is your choice to use Makuhita/whatever and the TM. You don't have to resort to that. Gym leaders have used a maximum of 3...
  9. Silktree

We don't know that the final challenge is limited to battling a single trainer. Reserve your disappointment for when we know more. Also, complaining that 7 is less than 8 is just a little silly. So? The Gumshoo/Raticate battle looks harder than, say, Cheren's gym.
  10. Silktree

"Only" is a weird word when there are also four Kahunas and, I'm rather sure, a final challenge of some sort.
  11. Silktree

What does that have to do with anything?
  12. Silktree

The post-game is going to at least involve collecting the Zygarde Cores/Cells and (almost definitely) catching the Ultra Beasts.
  13. Silktree

Even if Mega Evolution were forever banned from the VGC, rating battles are still a thing.
  14. Silktree

What on earth makes single player features better than multiplayer ones? As long as they aren't local only (unlike Unova's Entralink) and random players can be paired together, the features should be perfectly accessible. They won't disappear for as long as Sun and Moon are relevant. And any...
  15. Silktree

CatastroPika's power would have to be pretty ridiculous to make up for the loss of Light Ball.
  16. Silktree

So you think that those evolution scenes may have been randomly inserted into the videos? Okay.
  17. Silktree

We've seen regular Exeggcute and Cubone evolve into Alolan Exeggutor and Marowak, respectively.
  18. Silktree

Some of you need to realize that Game Freak could continue the generation by releasing new games for both the 3DS and the NX (one version per each). If Nintendo can do it for Zelda, there is little reason why Game Freak can't make it work (compatibility shouldn't be that hard). Unless you're...
  19. Silktree

Dragonair's Moon entry says that it has been worshipped since ancient times by agriculturists for its powers to control the weather. The worship part is new. I'd like to see a weather-related Dragonair form one day, but I doubt it will happen in these games.
  20. Silktree

Its entries seem new to me. They're just based on combinations of old entries rather than being blatantly copied and pasted.
Back
Top Bottom