Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Not sure why anyone would even want a third version, so "too high" is ironic.
  2. Silktree

Except no one does. What RPG elements does it have? @shemar corbin Matome is just a fansite. It is up to us to use our own judgment.
  3. Silktree

It's a rhythm platform game, lol. Not to mention that it was released in 2012 when it made sense to focus on the 3DS for any game rather than just Pokemon.
  4. Silktree

Nor is there a reason for it to exist in the games when Ho-Oh is already tied to the Tin Tower. :-)
  5. Silktree

The movies always use exclusive locations and the mountain is called Mt. Tensei, so...
  6. Silktree

It's neither.
  7. Silktree

lol Enough said. The mountain has a unique name and yet it's based on Mt. Coronet? Some fans are truly desperate. Nice to see that YouTube continues to be useless for any intelligent speculation. The peak of Mt. Silver is snowy, too, and it's actually in Kanto (gasp!). But the anime just loves...
  8. Silktree

Ignoring clear evidence of a 3DS game isn't exactly smart. I think that a cross-platform release is quite possible. I don't understand the problem some of you have with the 3DS not being abandoned during this generation. Did your 3DS bite you or something?
  9. Silktree

Because the new posting... is new. The ones on Game Freak's site are from April. And they're only looking for a person or two for the 3DS position, most likely because they don't have much left to do. They probably want to move onto a more demanding project.
  10. Silktree

Now we're getting somewhere. So the Eurogamer rumor loses all credibility. Link?
  11. Silktree

lol They were hiring people with Wii U and Vita experience because they could easily adapt to the Switch. This makes sense if they recently started working on the next generation. "3DS RPG" is not wishy-washy. Talk about delusional.
  12. Silktree

I smell desperation... 1. The 3DS RPG could certainly be released by March 2018. That would contribute to Nintendo's 3DS projections for the current fiscal year... Most of the sales are usually attributed to the first month since release. 2. The Switch doesn't need Stars to meet Nintendo's...
  13. Silktree

Yeah, no. It hasn't been done since 2004 for a reason. FRLG were released in January, so they were probably delayed from November.
  14. Silktree

Hey, we could get an August announcement for a February release date. My mind isn't going to be off from Pokemon...
  15. Silktree

Somewhat weird, but there is a reputable source, so... That is no rumor. The website says that Game Freak is looking to expand the staff. I'm guessing that 2017 will be a gap year (sadly) and we're getting a 3DS game next year, hopefully by April. Hell, this would be a repeat of what happened...
  16. Silktree

Good exclusive Z-moves, possibly with ability changes and slight design changes ala Marshadow.
  17. Silktree

No problem with wanting that, but you said that you expected it to happen.
  18. Silktree

Yeah... no.
  19. Silktree

You know what I want. Kanto/Johto sequels, preferably for both 3DS and Switch (but I'll take just the 3DS any day).
  20. Silktree

I do get that feeling. :) It could just be Stars, but I just don't see Game Freak going for the "HD port of last year's game, rejoice!" approach.
Back
Top Bottom