Search results for query: *

1. Silktree

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

I don't blame people for thinking that only the league matters. Team Flare (as a collective group rather than just Lysandre, and for more than a few seconds) only appeared in three episodes in 10 months, to say nothing of their absence in the series' first two years.
  2. Silktree

That's a contrived theory if I ever saw one. Alain has no reason to keep helping Team Flare once the cat is out of the bag. And again, no rematch of any kind is going to change the outcome of the league. Deal with it.
  3. Silktree

The league is over. No rematch is going to change that.
  4. Silktree

Some of us actually care about how he wins. He has so many Pokemon at this point that relying on just two "aces" for a league victory feels hollow and misguided. I don't know what emo Alain is going to think, but Ash and anyone else in their right mind wouldn't accept a pity trophy.
  5. Silktree

That's a reason for Alain to commit his life to protecting Kalos in order to redeem himself. It has nothing to do with the league.
  6. Silktree

That hardly matters when the league is over and done with.
  7. Silktree

No. The outcome of the league should have a direct effect on subsequent episodes.
  8. Silktree

You forgot delusions about Alain's being nullified due to his association with Team Flare, and the league being "far from over".
Back
Top Bottom